South Pitt. @ Marion Co. 9/11

PurplePower68

Pirates played some ball in the 1st half. Depth and adjustments took its toll. First time I've ever seen a coach win 62-21 and absolutely light his team up after the game. He told them don't believe the hype and be ready to run Monday. He was not a happy man to say the least.

Old Pirate says you tithe givers should have the SOS running come Monday! His defense was proved to as porous as a ripped garbage bag! Old Pirate ain't joking neither! Edited by OLD PIRATE

Genius, it's called game planning and putting in wrinkles against another teams weaknesses but change offense is laughable, If that was true figure them SP youngons must be a HEEP smarter and HEEP quicker learners than them Jasper youngons cause you Jasper fellers made excuses that Walters was having trouble learning a new system? Obviously you must be a slow learner. When did you wear puke purple?

So genius why were those formations not used against SC? Say what you want but Vic changed the offense totally from what he usually runs, no crap it's game planning but he knew under center they couldn't move the ball so he went shotgun and ran the spread and it caught MC off guard a lil.

Old Pirate says you tithe givers should have the SOS running come Monday! His defense was proved to a porous as a ripped garbage bag! Old Pirate ain't joking neither!

Pirates left side of the line played lights out. Shut it down in the 2nd half though. The defense was horrible in the 1st half. Play like that against a good team and we will get an L pinned on us. I've said all year we weren't as good as people think. Looks like old PP68 is right huh?

Pirates left side of the line played lights out. Shut it down in the 2nd half though. The defense was horrible in the 1st half. Play like that against a good team and we will get an L pinned on us. I've said all year we weren't as good as people think. Looks like old PP68 is right huh?

The Pirates failure to score before the half hurt. Not that would would have changed the final outcome. Then Blevins getting hurt and Lilly limping throttled the Pirate offense and was not the same after half time with personnel changes . The Pirates must protect the ball and quit making senseless turnovers as they move forward.

Pirate Mike are you saying 22 stops logan in bball. He better grow,alot. I will bet u now logan puts up 25 on sp in bball

no dad, I said he will win it in the front court meaning beyond the 3 point range. Now if son gets past him then yes he will hang 25 on him. You didn't see #22 on the court last year for SP you were at north Jackson. But listen, your son is by far the most talented overall on the field for the Warriors and even than SP. I wish him the best and actually I believe he can be possibly the first in a long time (maybe the only one) to be all state in 3 sports. He was head and shoulders better than anyone on the field tonight. We had him stopped in the backfield all night then he would turn into Deion sanders and shake and bake sideline to sideline for a 60 yard TD. If he keeps that up he will without a doubt win Mr Football. Like I was telling an ole ball coach tonight, we could be playing against Logan in chess and we still wouldn't be able to stop him. He is n exceptional athlete, always has been. That's why he was recruited to NJ then recruited back to MC. MC is his home and I for one (other than tonight) am glad he is back home with his friends and MC family. Good luck

Pirates played some ball in the 1st half. Depth and adjustments took its toll. First time I've ever seen a coach win 62-21 and absolutely light his team up after the game. He told them don't believe the hype and be ready to run Monday. He was not a happy man to say the least.

Adjustments? Are you joking? The SOS let Grider out coach him. If That Holland boy had made it 21-14 at halftime they would have been some of you Jasperlites looking for them rocks again. That Ross man has a bunch more players to put in the game than Grider does. Curious to hear what TTP and little rikki have to say about that defence. Little rikki needs to tell the SOS what hut 2 is. Good luck to you Jasperlites rest of year. You think im joking but im not.

Adjustments? Are you joking? The SOS let Grider out coach him. If That Holland boy had made it 21-14 at halftime they would have been some of you Jasperlites looking for them rocks again. That Ross man has a bunch more players to put in the game than Grider does. Curious to hear what TTP and little rikki have to say about that defence. Little rikki needs to tell the SOS what hut 2 is. Good luck to you Jasperlites rest of year. You think im joking but im not.

Well if you out coach everybody like ya did us tonight, yall are in for a loooong season.  Let me ask you a question what would the score have been if the coaching had been even?  I'm glad it wasn't or this year the scoreboard might went out. You think that "Let's Keep the Lights On" song was for you, and yer right.