Who has done a better job recruiting this year CPA or Alcoa?

UCSportsFan

As usual the two teams in 3A that recruit the most will be favored to play in the championship game. Just curious as to who has done a better job bringing in talent in the "offseason" this year? I'll wait for the many informed posts from my astute colleague's on here to respond and look forward to learning more about the new "talent" that's been brought in from abroad. As for the rest of you well sit back and enjoy the show!

As always.... All my love to the Goober Squaws and the "Private" sector that is represented here

I don't think CPA gets players for football. They're not overly talented by and means and are well coached.

Btw which category are you in? Goober? Little Suzie whiney pants? Turd Ferguson? I get a kick out of your posts. You're consistent and have absolutely beaten this dead horse to a pulp. Haha It makes folks wonder what scarred you so badly to make you this bitter?

There are 26 seniors on CPA's football roster. 15 have been there since Kindergarten / early elementary. Rest came in middle school. Nothing to hide. No recruiting of players.

Go up and down the roster. There are no impact transfers that came in high school. Parents decide at different ages when they want to enroll their kids. Some come in 6th,7th, 8th. Some come sooner. We have 1-2 that moved to the area in middle school. Normal stuff. Nothing to hide.

This year's senior class has an unusually high number of kids that started in K. Unusual for anyone to attend same school for 13 years much less more than half the seniors.

I just made the point so people didn't think CPA is good in football because of "impact" transfers or recruiting.

Ingle Martin was still playing HS football at MBA when his "impact players" enrolled at CPA in Kindergarten.

There was a point in time where hard work, community support & pride, a commitment to achieve higher standards in one's morality, spiritually, & physical abilities, and teamwork to get the job done were the norm. CPA, Alcoa, Maryville, Fulton, & a few others still have it. A total effort by all involved to be the best you could be. To become successful you have to put yourself among those with positive attitudes and productive results. Parents & kids want to become a part of these programs. The programs do not have to seek them out. Build it and they will come. These programs have built it.

CPA & Maryville probably will not out athlete anyone they play. But they dang sure will outwork & out hustle anyone on the field. From the players, to the coaches, to the supporters, to the administration. Quit your dang whining and work on your own house. There are examples within these programs on how to get it done. :thumb: