Who has done a better job recruiting this year CPA or Alcoa?

UCSportsFan

yes a true open zoned corrects itself cause as you grow, you go to higher classification. I just cant seem to find a difference in tuition to attend a private school and the same to attend a public school from another county. Its the same thing, no matter the difference in price. Truely opened zoned kinda solves itself. Like it did a Signal Mountain, more you get, higher class you play.

North Red Bank Mountain played in the 4A playoffs last year...4A or 3A this year

Article just for you to read UCM......Hargis from the Chattanooga Times Free Press: Warning to public schools: Be careful what you wish for

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger

North Red Bank Mountain played in the 4A playoffs last year...4A or 3A this year

Article just for you to read UCM......Hargis from the Chattanooga Times Free Press: Warning to public schools: Be careful what you wish for

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/sports/columns/story/2015/sep/04/warning-public-schools-be-careful-whyou-wish/323433/

I did hear Saturday night directly from a long time Maryville fan at the game say some Maryville teams have had 60% of the roster kids that pay the "tuition" to attend. I dont know where he got his stats from, but he seem pretty sure about what he was saying. How would this not make them or schools like this D-2?

What a load of Crap . Did this long time Maryville fan show you his " Long Time Maryville Fan " Card ? My bet is you just made this up . It never stops to amaze me what jealousy can do to probably otherwise normal People . 

What a load of Crap . Did this long time Maryville fan show you his " Long Time Maryville Fan " Card ? My bet is you just made this up . It never stops to amaze me what jealousy can do to probably otherwise normal People .

was wearing the maryville red gear and sitting in the season ticket holders section which was directly beside where i was sitting. I am not saying his statement was fact, just that is was said. My days at Riverdale, there was no tuition, that i knew of, but plenty of skilled football players being brought in. It happens, i realize this. In 6a, if you cant compete with 1600-2300 to pick from, that the programs fault. Where it really hurts is when you go down in class. Exactly why 1a in Georgia is split. Most likely 2a will follow soon. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

We've been told for years the small private schools barely can continue operating, now they have excess to begin offering athletes on a large scale? Maybe it's not as on as the eager Chattanooga private schools in the article believe.

now we've gone from being your nemesis and playing with the PUBS because we have an unfair advantage and cant function with our own kind EAGER......you and that school master you snuggle so closely up to need to make up your mind what it is we are.....when that kinda hatred and envy runs that deep in ya; it is healthier to only chose one or the other....that peyote has wonderin in all kinda directions

and let ole Booger tell you somethin that you already know but want admit......Maybe Grace gets hurt; but for us, It Will Be On; you can bet your moccasins and loin cloth my little red skinned smoke blower

Booger just sayin peace-pipe-smiley.gif