Week 3: Wayne Co.(2-0) @ Clarksville Academy(1-1)

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One positive thought about WC, next week that " 3-headed monster " could be  Cole , Ray, & Birchett,  or Harris, Mathis, & Bevis!  I would also say after watching the Game on film, I think we have made lots of progress on the Offensive line and if we keep working hard and learning the game, we will be tough to beat come playoffs, or maybe sooner!      "GO CATS"

This WC team is going to be special if they can limit injuries. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if they beat my Nashville Christian Eagles in the quarter finals this year. Of course, the winner gets UC probably, maybe Peabody, or Dresden. That dang gum West TN is just ridiculously stacked. Winning that region should get some special prize.

so you are thinking WC beats Hunt in round 2 Edited by 34ME

so you are thinking WC beats Hunt in round 2

Huntland?....Seriously......Yeah, WC going to beat em like a rented mule. Provided WC stays relatively healthy. If WC's 1st teamers play as hard as they did the 1st half of every game as they did against Clarksville Academy for Women (CAW), and get to rest the 2nd half of most games, then watch out come November.

I'm not bias as I'm a Nashville Christian School fan. I just call it the way it is. WC's got one of the best coaches in the State and some hard hitting dedicated players. A team goes deep in the playoffs with those factors.

Huntland?....Seriously......Yeah, WC going to beat em like a rented mule. Provided WC stays relatively healthy. If WC's 1st teamers play as hard as they did the 1st half of every game as they did against Clarksville Academy for Women (CAW), and get to rest the 2nd half of most games, then watch out come November.

I'm not bias as I'm a Nashville Christian School fan. I just call it the way it is. WC's got one of the best coaches in the State and some hard hitting dedicated players. A team goes deep in the playoffs with those factors.

think he meant Huntingdon

think he meant Huntingdon

Oh, forgot about them! Those West TN school's all use that same enrollment numbering system (the one that stops at 399!). WC will still beat them, not like a rented mule, but more like a circus monkey. Honestly, until after Milan V Huntingdon this week,it's hard to evaluate Huntingdon.

Edited by kenmynattcpa

Oh, forgot about them! Those West TN school's all use that same enrollment numbering system (the one that stops at 399!). WC will still beat them, not like a rented mule, but more like a circus monkey. Honestly, until after Milan V Huntingdon this week,it's hard to evaluate Huntingdon.

are yall going to win 9 or 10 games like always and come to w.tn and get mercy ruled like always

are yall going to win 9 or 10 games like always and come to w.tn and get mercy ruled like always

Absolutely not! UC or Peabody will have to travel to West Nashville to mercy rule us THIS YEAR I believe. On our schedule it has an asterisk which states "In odd years, the annual semi-final game with running 2nd half clock will be played at home".

SO put that in your pipe and smoke it, smarty pants!

Edited by kenmynattcpa

Some final stats from the game:

Passing:

P.Rice 4-9 214 yds 3TDs 0INTs (53.5 yds avg)

A.Davis 1-1 (2 point Conv.)

Rushing:

A.Davis 4 Rush 113 yds 1 TD

P.Rice 3 Rush 44 yds

L.Ray 7 Rush 36 yds 1 TD

L.Cole 7 Rush 32 yds 1 TD

B.Harris 3 Rush 24 yds

M.Prince 4 Rush 23 yds

D.Nutt 3 Rush 20 yds

O.Risner 3 Rush 7 yds

B.Dollar 1 Rush 4 yds

Receiving: