Mairvul att Alcoee

STARSNBARS

Every time I meet a Fellow Marine ... they are Family ! Nothing I wouldn't do for a Fellow Jarhead , and as time has moved on in my Life I more or less feel that kinship with any person who has served this great Nation .... Right behind this feeling is the feeling of Family I have with anyone who is or has been a Maryville Football Player , Coach , Family Member , or just a Fan . I may not be real close to some that I've not been around a lot , but any Maryville Rebel out there will have me in their corner if ever needed . 

We are truly Blessed to be a part of this Rebel Nation ... I have Family in Indiana who know all about Maryville High School , and it just amazes them what we have right here . Sometimes when you're Close to the Situation you might not see the big Picture at times ... but even if we never play for another State Championship in my Lifetime , I have such great memories going back to 1976 , & 1978 when my brothers and I were on the teams that won State  , to  1997 & 1998 when my Nephew and our other little guys were playing against Big John Henderson , and then Winning State the next year ....to just last year watching the greatest comeback I've ever seen in Tennessee High School Football .... Good Lord we are so Lucky to have what we have , and I am very thankful . 

Awesome post pep!! GO REBELS!!

Thanks for the love!!! Grey-sorry i missed the ruckus in the 2nd half!! see ya'll friday up in JC-spanky

and yes that was me on the farragut side-i was admonished for being a red rebel fan on their side-who care's-those "fans" and the idiots from nj that were at Alcoa last friday night need to get together-what a bunch of Frank Sinatra's!!!!!

Well Spanky , someone had to defend the honor of the 30 yd line gang and u of course. Lol. It was unfortunate but i did my best to avoid it. Mostly just kept him at bay until he was rescued. I do miss that adreneline so

hate i missed that-what a bunch of tools!!! even after i offered to switch seats with the old hag, her old man just kept running his mouth!!! Go Red Rebels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!