Mairvul att Alcoee

STARSNBARS

Most people think I'm negative sometimes. I'm the type person that will send someone into a room and paint it and if they miss a spot I will carry on all day about it. This may surprise everyone but I think Maryville wins this 45-7. I think GQ will send a message loud and clear in this one. There will be a big crowd on hand for this game as usual but there will be plenty of room to stretch out or even lay down by the middle of the third quarter. I think GQ will enjoy watching his team run up and down the field  on the used jumbo TV.  Please have Ledbetter's on call that night because it's never had a workout like next week.

Agin fellers and rw87.....Alcoee iz loaded uppfrunt.....Thay'll powd tha rock wif big ole 230lb McClurg .....And then'st Myers weal thro hit ovur yore head.....

Thay've got kids on tha DL thait weal bee playin' on Saturdee's necks yeer....Thay've jist give upp 14 pts inn 3 gaimes.....Tippycull fizzycull Alcoee teem.... :huh: