Mairvul att Alcoee

STARSNBARS

Another thing. I loved sitting close to STARS,Rebelwoman87,Red Rebels,Greyrider and Old Rebel1. But! What really makes away games so fun is when Coachspanky is there. Hearing him say " LETS GET IT ON" and " MOVE THEM CHAINS" is like gold.

RR I snuck in and sit a row or three behind you and pep in the 2nd half. You guys better keep your head on a swivel, never know who might sneak in! As entertaining as spanky is, he ain't got nothing on rw87. Lol

It sure sounds like him MR. But idk of he would travel from NC for a Farragut game. (No disrespect intended) He usually makes its down for marquee games. Did he yell FEED THE DOG!! When our RBs was moving the ball?? And yell RUN OVER THE FAT KID!! If so, yes that's the one and only Coachspanky. Lol

Feed the dog, yes. My wife's, mom and dad at first where a little shocked. By the end of the 1st their stomachs were hurting also! Her dad still talks about it.

One of our family's best football experiences, Farragut game to years ago at their house. Arrived late and sit on Farragut side, only rebels in that section of seating. Right before the game even starts I here someone rattling keys and yelling "start the buses". Game starts, rebels doing well, and "move the chains" chant starts. This guy didn't let up. Farragut fans were quiet as mouse and his chants were echoing. This must be Coach Spanky? I laughed so hard my stomach was hurting.

One of my favorite experiences was the Maryville vs Farragut game in 2009.I had to sit on the Farragut side. It wasn't too good at first as Farragut jumped out to a 24-7 lead. Farragut was looking real good until right before the half. Maryville scores 28 straight to beat Farragut. When Farragut was winning 24-7 they were saying Maryville was nothing. They said they knew Farragut would kick Maryville's butt. When Maryville came back to win the talk went from I knew Maryville was nothing to they are the biggest cheaters in Tennessee.

Barney , one thing is for sure, everyone has an opinion and is entitled to it. The only time i ever really have a problem with something is when someone calls out an individual player. I have had a come apart or two over that a few times on here and not just because they were mine but any of them. I consider all of them to mine and that is part of this community and that strengthens the connection between those of us that know or may not really know each other. All of these young men and women that participate in the programs are still just kids for the most part. As far as the game went friday I dont believe that the excitement was at the pitch it usually is between the two teams but they both played to win which made it a good game. I know both sets of parents of our QBs and would never want to insult them or their boys. We need both of them and they are both quite capable of running the offense that GQ has in place. There will be moments or entire games where one of them may be having a not so productive night and the other maybe is. Its just part of it as we all know. So the stirrers are gonna stir and the defenders are gonna defend. As for me I love these kids , mine and yours and i will support them all.

Great post Greyrider. I root for every kid that puts on the Maryville jersey.

SX did see Pep though. Before the storm hit the StrongX family was on the other side of me.

Great post Greyrider. I root for every kid that puts on the Maryville jersey.

Every time I meet a Fellow Marine ... they are Family ! Nothing I wouldn't do for a Fellow Jarhead , and as time has moved on in my Life I more or less feel that kinship with any person who has served this great Nation .... Right behind this feeling is the feeling of Family I have with anyone who is or has been a Maryville Football Player , Coach , Family Member , or just a Fan . I may not be real close to some that I've not been around a lot , but any Maryville Rebel out there will have me in their corner if ever needed . 

We are truly Blessed to be a part of this Rebel Nation ... I have Family in Indiana who know all about Maryville High School , and it just amazes them what we have right here . Sometimes when you're Close to the Situation you might not see the big Picture at times ... but even if we never play for another State Championship in my Lifetime , I have such great memories going back to 1976 , & 1978 when my brothers and I were on the teams that won State  , to  1997 & 1998 when my Nephew and our other little guys were playing against Big John Henderson , and then Winning State the next year ....to just last year watching the greatest comeback I've ever seen in Tennessee High School Football .... Good Lord we are so Lucky to have what we have , and I am very thankful . 

Every time I meet a Fellow Marine ... they are Family ! Nothing I wouldn't do for a Fellow Jarhead , and as time has moved on in my Life I more or less feel that kinship with any person who has served this great Nation .... Right behind this feeling is the feeling of Family I have with anyone who is or has been a Maryville Football Player , Coach , Family Member , or just a Fan . I may not be real close to some that I've not been around a lot , but any Maryville Rebel out there will have me in their corner if ever needed . 

We are truly Blessed to be a part of this Rebel Nation ... I have Family in Indiana who know all about Maryville High School , and it just amazes them what we have right here . Sometimes when you're Close to the Situation you might not see the big Picture at times ... but even if we never play for another State Championship in my Lifetime , I have such great memories going back to 1976 , & 1978 when my brothers and I were on the teams that won State  , to  1997 & 1998 when my Nephew and our other little guys were playing against Big John Henderson , and then Winning State the next year ....to just last year watching the greatest comeback I've ever seen in Tennessee High School Football .... Good Lord we are so Lucky to have what we have , and I am very thankful .

Good post

We are truly Blessed to be a part of this Rebel Nation ... I have Family in Indiana who know all about Maryville High School , and it just amazes them what we have right here . Sometimes when you're Close to the Situation you might not see the big Picture at times ... but even if we never play for another State Championship in my Lifetime , I have such great memories going back to 1976 , & 1978 when my brothers and I were on the teams that won State , to 1997 & 1998 when my Nephew and our other little guys were playing against Big John Henderson , and then Winning State the next year ....to just last year watching the greatest comeback I've ever seen in Tennessee High School Football .... Good Lord we are so Lucky to have what we have , and I am very thankful .

AMEN. ðŸ‘ðŸ‘