Mairvul att Alcoee

STARSNBARS

Yup, it was a fair call......but, without it.....Murvul gets the "L"

maybe BC, maybe. There were so many uncalled penalties like when 43 was pushed into the brick wall on your side and the multiple holding calls that did get called. Who knows .? That officiating team needs to be canned. It was either an integrity issue , a competency issue or both.

Yup, it was a facall......but, without it.....Murvul gets the "L"

maybe BC, maybe. There were so many uncalled penalties like when 43 was pushed into the brick wall on your side and the multiple holding calls that did get called. Who knows .? That officiating team needs to be canned. It was either an integrity issue , a competency issue or both. Edited by GREYRIDERx

I guess we'll never know about the "L". It wasn't a scoring play called back so ' not guranteeing anything. Alcoa's defense had a chance to stop us on third and long at our 34 but with the game on the line we ate most of the clock and tacked on another three points. Beat em by 3 or 4 tds or by one and their coach will offer up excuses. No matter, I enjoy them all.

ðŸ‘

Finally, got to watch a replay of the game last night (thanks to the Great American Rivalry Series-understand they will carry it the next two years at least). I am anxious to see how far Alcoa goes. Jalen Myers can be something special. Alcoa got it moving when they turned him lose on the edge. Based on what I saw of Alcoa's front seven, I am impressed that the Rebels put 20 points on them.

Brock is a beast! Clutch throw and catch on the slant late in the 4th to keep the drive going. I know the Rebs only came away with 3 points, but they ran 6 minutes off the clock. Classic Quarles!

On the holding call. He definitely had a handful of jersey but the Rebs motor was flying. If he hadn't been "slightly" held I am convinced he would have sacked or at least flushed Myers out of the pocket. Hate to see such a great game end that way, but it is what it is.