Mairvul att Alcoee

STARSNBARS

What in the World is going on here ? Come on BC , This stuff is just for grins and Giggles . MLReb is a Great Guy and so are you , you know we all can talk a Load of Crap on here but when we actually meet each other we all realize we all Love High School Football , and that's the only reason us old Clowns come on here . Other than Momma Starz , who was a Professional Rassler , we're all too Old to be Rolling on the Ground with each other , geez , I think I pulled a Hammy just thinking about it !!

GO MARYVILLE & GO ALCOA !! LET'S MEET IN COOKEVEGAS AGAIN !!

Hahahaha! :roflol:  :roflolk:  :thumb:

Scot50 I see Alcoa made the same mistake I did with the Jumbo Tron. When I built my house the only wall that I can put the TV on is the one with the sun shinning right into it.

Sure did, facing west. But I reckon they did not wish to absorb the cost to run power to the other end of the field. I hear we have to coordinate with the Alcoa plant to shut a line down when we power up! LOL!

What happens?!!! I was off the board for a couple days and a fistfight broke out! I do counseling sessions if anyone needs my services :) For a "nominal" fee of course ;) On second thought, I will just watch from the parking lot too.

Tight seating and a big rain storm can bring out the best in some of us sometimes. Total shame it didn't happen during the game or we could watch the replay of it. Hope everyone shook hands and laughing about it now or at least laughing. 

You feelin your Oats being a Playoff team , aint ya ! You do know that means you're gonna have to wait an extra week this year before you start your " Monster Truck / Mud Rasslin " circuit DON'T YA :mrgreen: LOL

Gov91 will be putting all of that on hold until after the first Saturday of December. The Govs are going to state. Ra Ra! Sis Boom Bah!!