Hampton vs Bye

uknoit2

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fri. Night at GP is awesome great crowds. big screen replay, music to dance to all night its a party. Enjoy :) Hope GP can stop Hampton they have been scoring some points.

Ive said it many times GP is one of my favorite places to watch a game. Hampton has one of the best small town atmospheres in highschool ball. Only place I've been with a better small town atmosphere is Oneida. They love em some football in all three places. Edited by old24eagle

Ive said it many times GP is one of my favorite places to watch a game. Hampton has one of the best small town atmospheres in highschool ball. Only place I've been with a better small town atmosphere is Oneida. They love em some football in all three places.

Oneida is special...Can't wait to play at GP

I won't have anyone to talk to this week either. We play Cherokee NC. So no one on the t from there I'm sure. I'll just help yall with a scouting report on BYE. BYE is incredibly slow seems like the week you play them takes forever. It is good for some time to get back to basics and teach a few of the fundamentals you may need to catch up on. They usually provide you with a chance to play your younger guys and get your ones some much needed rest. BYE usually brings a few more fans out to practice that week for some reason too. Good luck and enjoy BYE. Maybe go watch someone else play. That's what I like to do!

Boyd is Vs BYE this week too.

That's impressive. BYE can be so many places at once.

Talented sucker for sure

I know how they do it, we schedule them every year and they never even show, I'm betting they stand y'all up this week to. We have 'em week 9 and I'll bet you they're a no show again. It's got so bad here that the week we have Bye scheduled come that Friday night I'm usually one of only a handful that even show up anymore. You think I'm joking but. . . :roflolk:  :roflol:  :roflolk:  :roflol:

I know how they do it, we schedule them every year and they never even show, I'm betting they stand y'all up this week to. We have 'em week 9 and I'll bet you they're a no show again. It's got so bad here that the week we have Bye scheduled come that Friday night I'm usually one of only a handful that even show up anymore. You think I'm joking but. . . :roflolk:  :roflol:  :roflolk:  :roflol:

LOL sounds like that BYE is a bunch of cowards! They won't show up anywhere

I won't have anyone to talk to this week either. We play Cherokee NC. So no one on the t from there I'm sure. I'll just help yall with a scouting report on BYE. BYE is incredibly slow seems like the week you play them takes forever. It is good for some time to get back to basics and teach a few of the fundamentals you may need to catch up on. They usually provide you with a chance to play your younger guys and get your ones some much needed rest. BYE usually brings a few more fans out to practice that week for some reason too. Good luck and enjoy BYE. Maybe go watch someone else play. That's what I like to do!

BYE has proven a good thing in times past but it usually comes at a bad time....I hate to get on a roll, everything firing just right then BOOM....BYE!

We have things to improve on bit don't want to show up at GP rusty!