Hampton vs Bye

uknoit2

I'd say come and watch Betsy play Boone and see the new field and stadium.  You would most likely have to be lucky and find a seat on the visitor side or be a fence watcher.  You could even rest your buns on the berm behind the scoreboard.  On the other hand, you could go support the 'Landers and well......uummm....yep the same thing.  So the real questions are....Tall hill or small hill?  Tall fence or short?  Two sides or one?  Answer any  two and the third isn't a factor!  See simple.... :huh:

From everything I hear ,its more trouble than its worth to go to Betsy. Could be a fairly good game though.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pujo it can be.  Just was trying to help ukno weigh his options.  He has difficulty when the wife isn't dressed in blue and ready to go!

Haha! Isn't that the truth!

BUT, we'll both have on our blue anyways and head to.....UNICOI! I think the Landers have lil if any trouble tonight, but that Unicoi vs Happy Valley game might be a blast to watch