Hampton vs Bye

uknoit2

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hope these short games don't come back on us pujo!! #9 has had a great start ad well!!I just love watching these boys play!! They are setting a great example on how to work for the younger kids like mine!! I REALLY appreciate that!!!!

Some great leadership on this team and seems as though several of the younger kids pay attention. 

I just hope these short games don't come back on us pujo!! #9 has had a great start ad well!!I just love watching these boys play!! They are setting a great example on how to work for the younger kids like mine!! I REALLY appreciate that!!!!

A good stiff 4 quarter test would have been good before this next one but our coaches are pretty good and they've seen the areas we need to improve in. Heard they started on correcting mistakes today. We do have correctable flaws but these kids are willing to work and cure the junk. Good kids cure at least half the problems. We're blessed with this group.

A good stiff 4 quarter test would have been good before this next one but our coaches are pretty good and they've seen the areas we need to improve in. Heard they started on correcting mistakes today. We do have correctable flaws but these kids are willing to work and cure the junk. Good kids cure at least half the problems. We're blessed with this group.

Good post pujo!

I don't think that this team will have any let up. A week off will even fuel the fire more. They've been doing well with just a week prep but now two! Sorry for..."Who's next ?!"

Dawgs continue to get the job done. Just wonder how many times Bye gets beat? He plays everyone!

Edited by gr8tplay