Hampton vs Bye

uknoit2

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks..got cherokee this week don't know much about the competition they play. They look good on film but don't know anything about how good the teams their playing are. How good is Mitchell NC? Any idea?

Cherokee got what might be the nicest schools in the state of NC.Their football stadium is unreal.Pujo will tell you this too I bet.They play in the hardest 1a conference in the state of NC.

http://www.citizen-times.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Avis=B0&Dato=20090814&Kategori=SPORTS0203&Lopenr=908140804&Ref=PH

Edited by rjp119

Cherokee got what might be the nicest schools in the state of NC.Their football stadium is unreal.Pujo will tell you this too I bet.They play in the hardest 1a conference in the state of NC.

http://www.citizen-times.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Avis=B0&Dato=20090814&Kategori=SPORTS0203&Lopenr=908140804&Ref=PH

Ive seen their stadium. We played 7on7 up there a couple years ago. It's beautiful for sure!

Me TOO!

Now the question is, which game to attend tonight?

I'd say come and watch Betsy play Boone and see the new field and stadium.  You would most likely have to be lucky and find a seat on the visitor side or be a fence watcher.  You could even rest your buns on the berm behind the scoreboard.  On the other hand, you could go support the 'Landers and well......uummm....yep the same thing.  So the real questions are....Tall hill or small hill?  Tall fence or short?  Two sides or one?  Answer any  two and the third isn't a factor!  See simple.... :huh:

Edited by gr8tplay