If Oak Ridge changed Head Coaches

This is true. I go to football, basketball, girls basketball, baseball (didn't any last year), soccer (my first games were last year and it was fun to watch!! Nole's son was great!) I love Wildcat athletics. Not always the best fan, but I do love it!

Still here. Observing. Thanks for the compliment.

WTH is a message board for if not to post ones opinions?? This is hilarious!! Your jealousy for SS is really disturbing.

You're right. So here's my opinion. OR played terrible Friday night. Hopefully, we can get back on track this week. I'm not a coach or even necessarily a coach supporter. I just am not ready to give up yet. I allow myself to be taken in by the negativity. That's my problem and my opinion.

You're right. So here's my opinion. OR played terrible Friday night. Hopefully, we can get back on track this week. I'm not a coach or even necessarily a coach supporter. I just am not ready to give up yet. I allow myself to be taken in by the negativity. That's my problem and my opinion.

just checking Frosh pop, is the boy getting any playing time?

How do they do tie brakers? I know first is head to head. What wouid happen if :

Clinton only loss in district is to Oak Ridge.

Oak Ridge Only loss in district is to Farragut

Farragut only loss in district is to Clinton?

I could see this happening...

If there was a three way tie for 1st. The team with the best record would be in first place. Then say if OR & Farragut

had the same overall record, the head to head would decide who is first.

I have to agree. And Jmac went to have a career in the NFL

You and Rudy need to schedule a meeting with him to air out your grievances or lead the way to have him removed. I fail to see how your attacks and the attacks on this forum help anything. I'm an OR supporter and while I may have a problem or two with what we do or how we do things, I know it doesn't help to broadcast them on here. This whole concept is gutless and stupid. Go see the man. I know you're going to say "this is a message board and this is where you say these things" but to say things on here like a few of you do can't help anything. The purpose is to tear down a man, a program, the player's faith in the man or the program (if you don't think they read this then you're stupid)....and even if that's not your purpose, it's the end result. If you love the program and the school like you and rebelwoman say, then please tell me how this helps anything.  Discussion of strategy, personnel, and "what ifs" make perfect sense to me for a forum like this BUT to berate a man, a coach, and a program the way you and a few others have done is shameful. Like I said, quietly attempt to have him removed if you are sincere, otherwise, think about what you're broadcasting for all to read, and if you think it helps your beloved program then keep it up....but if you think otherwise, go after him privately. The guy is 140-30 overall and 14-2 more recently so he has managed to overcome his own stupidity more times than not.......but he may truly be too stupid in your eyes and in the eyes of  a couple of others. In which case you should schedule a meeting with him if you can stand being in the same room with such an ignorant person.