William Blount Governors @ Bearden Bulldogs

Governm

Also, don't think there's really much of a "scandal" or distraction going on with the assistant coach who resigned last week.  After reading the report, the alleged incident happened last year when he was employed in Blount County and had been working for Knox Co and Bearden for less than a full month.  Not really sure how much of a role he had with the Bulldogs until now.

Also, don't think there's really much of a "scandal" or distraction going on with the assistant coach who resigned last week.  After reading the report, the alleged incident happened last year when he was employed in Blount County and had been working for Knox Co and Bearden for less than a full month.  Not really sure how much of a role he had with the Bulldogs until now.

Maybe not as much scandal as believed, but a distraction for players to sink their teeth into other than football.  I still believe WB will be up for the game and ready for the win

Does anyone know much about Bearden. I have seen their scores and their record, but that can only tell you so much about a team. What are their strengths and weaknesses? What chance does anybody give them. Do they even have any fans on Coach T? I haven't heard from them yet? Where is the trash talk? Gov91 hasn't had to defend WB once yet! I am with you though 91. GO GOVS!

Does anyone know much about Bearden. I have seen their scores and their record, but that can only tell you so much about a team. What are their strengths and weaknesses? What chance does anybody give them. Do they even have any fans on Coach T? I haven't heard from them yet? Where is the trash talk? Gov91 hasn't had to defend WB once yet! I am with you though 91. GO GOVS!

This is a game the Govs always find a way to lose for whatever reason. I hope that trend changes this week. Go Govs!