The Tornadoes Storm into Pennsylvania Union City vs DeLone Catholic

BigSwo

I'm interested in knowing how many UC fans travel

From what I am hearing...many are driving up on a Wednesday.  Some are flying in on a Thursday.  But to answer your question.  At least 100-150 is predicted to go and there may be more.  The band is not going but cheerleaders are.  Should be a great, but tiring experience win or loose these kids will never forget. 

It's a long story. Basically we needed a non-region game and couldn't schedule with anyone close so coach Bowling went out to find someplace where there could be some educational benefits so he started looking in the Washington D.C. area and found these guys. That's the short version. I've heard that next year they are looking at going to Texas.

It's a long story. Basically we needed a non-region game and couldn't schedule with anyone close so coach Bowling went out to find someplace where there could be some educational benefits so he started looking in the Washington D.C. area and found these guys. That's the short version. I've heard that next year they are looking at going to Texas.

Sounds like a great opportunity for the UC players. Hope they have safe travels and represent Tennessee the way we know they are capable of doing.

Good luck Union City represent West TN well, I predict u will win but might be wrong as I dont know anything bout high school ball up there, hopefully it'll be a good game.  Are any Union City fans gonna make the trip or the radio station if not just wondering how we will find out how this game goes I'm sure hope someone calls into 96.5 radio lol

Game will be on radio at 104.9 FM @ 6:00 cdt

I just took a very brief look at the DeLone Catholic game last Friday with a school called Columbia. I say again a very brief look. From what I saw. .......UC will roll. I believe we will wear them down and have far too much speed. I don't normally stick my neck out like that, especially when I don't know all the circumstances but I feel good at the moment. We pull away in the second half.

Swo where could I watch the game?

Here is the link to watch the game live online.

http://www.delonecatholic.org/site_res_view_template.aspx?id=bbafaaf6-640d-46ae-b8ac-6caf315404ed

You can watch Delone's first game of the season, their second game is not archived as of this post.  They are 1-1 after winning last Friday night.