Maryville (4-0) @ Science Hill (3-0)

Tornado89

"Easy two prepair four".......... :popcorneater:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUTyANf1o_4

Been watching the Rebels for 28yrs, don't know that I would say they were easy to prepare for! There was Coach at SD that said he " has the formula" to beat the Rebels. Like SH coach, but do believe he is a little butt hurt from is sound defeat last year? He must be having a good week of practice and making all the preparations to return the favor this game? Come on T'ers lets spice it up a little,

I believe coach Carter is trying to. We have him a little fooled, don't believe we have any k-town enrollements. A little bit of advice for coach Carter if you don't know something say nothing, or just give compliments.

Been watching the Rebels for 28yrs, don't know that I would say they were easy to prepare for! There was Coach at SD that said he " has the formula" to beat the Rebels. Like SH coach, but do believe he is a little butt hurt from is sound defeat last year? He must be having a good week of practice and making all the preparations to return the favor this game? Come on T'ers lets spice it up a little,

I believe coach Carter is trying to. We have him a little fooled, don't believe we have any k-town enrollements. A little bit of advice for coach Carter if you don't know something say nothing, or just give compliments.

MR funnee thang thait Coach Carter didn't menshun Cyunt's Hill's opun inrolemint....  :popcorneater:

http://www.jcschools.org/jcschools/images/ResourcePDFs/tuitionformEXISTINGSTUDENT.pdf

Edited by STARSNBARS

voltnh......Duz thay haiv Bluegill Pie...???.....Hits one ov momma's favritts.... :hungry:

I haven't been since my grandparents took me as a youngster nearly 20 years ago, so I have no idea. I only remember it having generic fried stuff and a sub par salad bar.....and hushpuppies. Nothing wrong with that, if that's you're thing, but JC has better to offer.

MR funnee thang thait Coach Carter didn't menshun Cyunt's Hill's opun inrolemint.... :popcorneater:

http://www.jcschools.org/jcschools/images/ResourcePDFs/tuitionformEXISTINGSTUDENT.pdf[/quote Maybe coach Carter will elevate is program enough that he can get players to come in and play for him. Within the rules of course! Some DB fans seem to think so. When asked the question he did start out with coach,players, and community this is why I like him. He should have done with the question then.

Edited by MountainRebel