Maryville (4-0) @ Science Hill (3-0)

Tornado89

Why cant all of T be like this instead of all the negative comments!!! SHHS and DB have great programs and its a great rivalry. Its hard to beat the Friday night atmosphere at J Fred anywhere in high school football. The kids are friends and they go out and compete against each other and shake hands at the end and walk off the field with their heads held high. SHHS has won the last 3 and hopefully that streak will continue but as we all know it will end one day. SHHS has the athlete's in the pipeline to compete year in year out and Coach Carter and his staff does a great job having them ready to play. Each class SHHS has coming has some special kids and the current 8th grade team is the best I have ever saw. They are dominating every game they play and when they mix in at the high school level in a couple years watch out!!! We are all very blessed to have great schools, coaches and facilities at DB and SHHS. Lets encourage all to succeed and enjoy watching every step of the way!!! Go Toppers

Hugs N kisses for SH and DB!

I think the coaches and the players of SH have great respect for the Maryville program. In my opinion the program mirrors the basketball dynasty built by John Wooden at UCLA. Everyone new exactly what you would get year in and year out with a Wooden coached team. He just plugged in new players and did it the way they had always done. They had a very basic offense and defense and they executed to perfection.

I think those are the comparisons you are seeing out of the SH staff and players. Team first wins championships and certainly that is what you want to achieve in any team sport.

When you walk into the complex you will see a new field house named "Topper Nation Center of Excellence". That center says everything about what SH football aspires to become and the community expects from our football program.

We respect our opponent but there will never be fear in our eyes or quit in our spirit and the Toppers will leave it all on the field.

Go Toppers!

Rebels in a rout. it's highly doubtful that SH will be able to have much if any success on the ground and that's the Toppers game. 

Predictions: 3 lost fumbles by SH and 0 TD passes by SH

Maryville 45-0

Wow that's a bold prediction.    Not saying it is unfounded because Maryville has a way of humbling most teams.       So do you think DB will be able to score on Maryville in a couple of weeks?