South Pittsburg vs Copper (Grider against this Daley man)

Roy Dillard

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only thing I would say to SP as they roll in this one watch out for Basin when they start getting behind they get dirty...football is football I love the way Basin will hit you in the mouth but when they realize they can't win, they start getting dirty. Going after knees, eyes, and privates. Almost started a fight at TP and our chain gang said that even coaches were telling players to hurt players. I hope that is not true but it sure did look like.... Basin will hit you and get after you. but SP rolls big in this one!

This certainly proved true last night.

Copper Basin has a brutal offensive line.  It reminded me of Union City, but not that good.  But they're limited on plays.  I don't think I've ever seen a team run the same reverse play nearly ten times in a game.  They're offense kept our defense on the field most of the night, but we hung in there.  As far as I know there were no injuries, not even cramps.  Kudos to Freshman Sam Brown filling in for Morrison.  He did a great job.  Also, the boys got a taste of a really angry Vic.  I think Monday's practice might be intense.

Copper Basin has a brutal offensive line. It reminded me of Union City, but not that good. But they're limited on plays. I don't think I've ever seen a team run the same reverse play nearly ten times in a game. They're offense kept our defense on the field most of the night, but we hung in there. As far as I know there were no injuries, not even cramps. Kudos to Freshman Sam Brown filling in for Morrison. He did a great job. Also, the boys got a taste of a really angry Vic. I think Monday's practice might be intense.

Hard to believe thats the same Basin team that Coalfield beat by 40 something!