Hampton @ Gatlinburg Pittman

Dawgfan88

Pujo, this one looks like a Bulldog win to me.  GP has some good players but I don't think they have enough.  I've heard enough comments about your ball team to know that the Highlanders are going to have a tough time finding answers to your crew.  If they still do the Benny Ball (power I), they have to have some road graders up front.  They didn't move GB much on a night when they weren't playing their best ball, so it is hard for me to envision them doing much with Hampton's linemen either.  The week off should give Lunsford plenty of time to have the boys prepped and ready.  Kaz thinks this one will be about 34/35 to 14 HamptonDon't matter where you play when you got the better team....!

KaKa

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pujo, this one looks like a Bulldog win to me.  GP has some good players but I don't think they have enough.  I've heard enough comments about your ball team to know that the Highlanders are going to have a tough time finding answers to your crew.  If they still do the Benny Ball (power I), they have to have some road graders up front.  They didn't move GB much on a night when they weren't playing their best ball, so it is hard for me to envision them doing much with Hampton's linemen either.  The week off should give Lunsford plenty of time to have the boys prepped and ready.  Kaz thinks this one will be about 34/35 to 14 HamptonDon't matter where you play when you got the better team....!

KaKa

I wouldn't want to be the kid that wasn't focused and ready to work this week!!

The Mikes will be RIGHT :x

Edited by uknoit2

KaKa

Home and away don't bother me unless the home team gets home cooking. I've never heard about such at GP.It just comes down to the basics,blocking tackling and taking care of the ball. Hard to tell just where we really are,its been like a football dream.Reckon I'm really asleep in you're JUJU hut.

Nah.....you got a real good club.  Got some friends up your way and they say it looks like you all got the goods to make a splash during the playoffs if things remain as they are (healthy team).  They know football, so they weren't just winging it....!  JuJu Hut is getting workout....my boys haven't found their footing.  Looking for man cleats under the smoke.

Kaz

Nah.....you got a real good club.  Got some friends up your way and they say it looks like you all got the goods to make a splash during the playoffs if things remain as they are (healthy team).  They know football, so they weren't just winging it....!  JuJu Hut is getting workout....my boys haven't found their footing.  Looking for man cleats under the smoke.

Kaz

The bye week come at a good time,we had a few things to address.We've addressed them in a HUGE way.Hopefully we;ll be a better team come Friday night. Never been to the New GP field but it sounds like a great venue. Don't care much for the turf but it should help our speed. This is the fastest overall team we,ve had in a LOOOOOONNNNNGGGGGGGGG time. Don't have any 4.5 kids but a bunch that can run.

The bye week come at a good time,we had a few things to address.We've addressed them in a HUGE way.Hopefully we;ll be a better team come Friday night. Never been to the New GP field but it sounds like a great venue. Don't care much for the turf but it should help our speed. This is the fastest overall team we,ve had in a LOOOOOONNNNNGGGGGGGGG time. Don't have any 4.5 kids but a bunch that can run.

There's a few dang close to it LOL

As long as they out run the defender, I'm good

KaKa

Mike used to be a power I kind of guy. Now he's as balanced as a tight rope walker in a circus. Unless a team is just superior in their front 7, hampton is going to move the ball and score. The pass opens up the run and the run opens up the pass

Mike used to be a power I kind of guy. Now he's as balanced as a tight rope walker in a circus. Unless a team is just superior in their front 7, hampton is going to move the ball and score. The pass opens up the run and the run opens up the pass

Very few teams are ever gifted enough to be as balanced as this team. It makes you extremely hard to defend.As long as we can hold our own on the line,we'll be hard to handle.Its some fun football to watch.

how many players do ya'll have. GP  57 I think. ur speedsters will love the turf. Our Def. Coach JIm Moore formally head coach Seymour will have them dialed in but speed kills.

I'd say were in the 50's but we have several kids who start both ways. Other than special teams we may play around 20 kids.Like most small schools,its ironman football.