Hampton @ Gatlinburg Pittman

Dawgfan88

HHS can go 10-0. Probably will. I'm hoping for a playoff win. Ain't done that in a while. I've said openly, this bunch is the best I've seen in 20 years at HHS. Sure would like to see them practice through thanksgiving.

A playoff win would be nice! If we enter post season all healthy and nobody in trouble, would be the first time in many years.

And everyone knows 'pride is a Bulldog at heart.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HHS can go 10-0. Probably will. I'm hoping for a playoff win. Ain't done that in a while. I've said openly, this bunch is the best I've seen in 20 years at HHS. Sure would like to see them practice through thanksgiving.

Thats the plan but we have to take um one game at a time,this will be our 1st real test  but we've prepared like a TEAM should and we should be a little better than we were against Cosby. Good teams get better each week. Another thing is we really haven't shown alot on film because things have worked to near perfection.It won't be nearly as easy this week but we.ve got kids who know how to dig down and fight when things are not working so well.Love the makeup of this team and all the quality kids on this outfit, its just a special group that you see about every 10 years or so. People might take exception to this ,but this very well could be the best overall team in Hampton's history. Hope these kids prove me right.

Thats the plan but we have to take um one game at a time,this will be our 1st real test  but we've prepared like a TEAM should and we should be a little better than we were against Cosby. Good teams get better each week. Another thing is we really haven't shown alot on film because things have worked to near perfection.It won't be nearly as easy this week but we.ve got kids who know how to dig down and fight when things are not working so well.Love the makeup of this team and all the quality kids on this outfit, its just a special group that you see about every 10 years or so. People might take exception to this ,but this very well could be the best overall team in Hampton's history. Hope these kids prove me right.

It must be that blue foo dog I sent you a couple of years ago. ;)

Edited by MountainTroll

Pujo said it best!!!!

Thats the plan but we have to take um one game at a time,this will be our 1st real test but we've prepared like a TEAM should and we should be a little better than we were against Cosby. Good teams get better each week. Another thing is we really haven't shown alot on film because things have worked to near perfection.It won't be nearly as easy this week but we.ve got kids who know how to dig down and fight when things are not working so well.Love the makeup of this team and all the quality kids on this outfit, its just a special group that you see about every 10 years or so. People might take exception to this ,but this very well could be the best overall team in Hampton's history. Hope these kids prove me right.

This is one of the best Hampton teams I've seen BUT on film GP does seem to have a few very talented athletes. I'm saying dogs win 42-21.

I have too agree wish I could talk some smack, GP will get a 2A title down the road I  believe that :hungry: . Enjoy the atmosphere grilled burgers, good music. our side will be packed,hope ya'll  bring the whole town.