Smyrna vs Warren Co

milo118

I see a lot of crazy score predictions on here. But here is the deal. Coach Williams is not a coach that will run it up for the sake of running a score up. Before he does that he will put in back ups to get playing time. If the score gets out of hand it will have to happen with backups. I don't know anything about Warren County but I have a hard time believing that they will just lay down and give this game to us. Is their program in that bad of shape?

Last season with a record above .500 was 1990. It's that bad

Milo118, 

Watched some HUDL on them. They have truly struggled to stop the run game and it appears that Your receivers should have little trouble hooking up. I honestly don't see your starters playing past 3rd qtr. 42-7 (7 is best case scenario) I hate to see them struggle like they have and maybe over time they will get their program up to snuff. 

DCTIGERFAN.

I am a long time member, seldom post.  Read a lot and like most things I read on here about all teams. Yet everytime is see your avatar and read your posts I cant help but think you must be a real jerk.  These last posts on the WC Smyrna thread... Im just tired of it.  

By posting these predicted scores on here, your actually pointing out that your beloved dekalb county tigers would also get smoked by smyrna 100 to 7 or 60-7 or whatever.  Seems you forgot that the tigers barely got by Warren County by coming back late and winning by 7 or 9 pts.

So lets make sure everybody knows that Dekalb would get beat by Smyrna by as much as Smyrna wants to beat them by ok.  Yes I know Dekalb is not playing Smyrna but I'm pretty sure everybody on here is tired of your stupid statements and your trolling and your giving your less than 2 cents worth to every topic in middle tennessee.  Please just keep your opinions to Dekalb county business or at least when you do make a comment,  make an effort to be less of a smart !@#$% when you make comments about another team.  I think everyone on her would appreciate it.  

DCTIGERFAN.

I am a long time member, seldom post.  Read a lot and like most things I read on here about all teams. Yet everytime is see your avatar and read your posts I cant help but think you must be a real jerk.  These last posts on the WC Smyrna thread... Im just tired of it.  

By posting these predicted scores on here, your actually pointing out that your beloved dekalb county tigers would also get smoked by smyrna 100 to 7 or 60-7 or whatever.  Seems you forgot that the tigers barely got by Warren County by coming back late and winning by 7 or 9 pts.

So lets make sure everybody knows that Dekalb would get beat by Smyrna by as much as Smyrna wants to beat them by ok.  Yes I know Dekalb is not playing Smyrna but I'm pretty sure everybody on here is tired of your stupid statements and your trolling and your giving your less than 2 cents worth to every topic in middle tennessee.  Please just keep your opinions to Dekalb county business or at least when you do make a comment,  make an effort to be less of a smart !@#$% when you make comments about another team.  I think everyone on her would appreciate it.  

Yeah, we sure enough would get smoked by Smyrna. I'm glad you pointed that out buddy. The simple truth is DC just isn't all that good this year, but we still aren't WARREN COUNTY BAD haha.

If you don't like what I have to say I suggest you put me on IGNORE you fool, assuming that's still an option. I will continue to troll WC threads, and troll hard at that. Quit your whining you panzy.

To be fair, I post in very few threads actively. I post in the threads pertaining to Region 4, 3A teams and that's about it besides trolling the MethMinnville threads. Occasionally I will politely wonder else where and post. Get your stuff straight before you come at me boy. You also need to learn how to construct a complete and legible sentence. Your ignorance is definitely on full display.

Even if I was posting my opinion in every thread, that's what this site is here for after all. Just in case you aren't aware, Coach T is meant to be here for people to discuss and give their opinions on the sports topic at hand.

You should continue to read more and post less Ghost Rider. You just don't appear to have the mental capabilities to add much to this lovely website, nor the stomach to handle things said on here without getting all bent out of shape.

Edited by DCTIGERFAN

Didn't see the game but was kept up to date by a friend. From what I hear we stalled a bit in the first quarter. But I was proud how we refocused and got it done early. We were to get valuable playing time for the backups. It's nice to be able to get some dirt on their uniforms during a game as well. They work hard during practice so it's nice to get them some playing time. Not to mention it helps to build depth.