Couldn't wait a week sequatchie against Bledsoe

gcjackets18

I think bledsoe wins by 7. Our offense is quite better . I know dunlaps d is better but i believe we can run and pass enuff to get it done.

Not trying to argue but nobody in the valley can run on SC defense. Jasper is the one who would have the most success but there passing game is what would beat SC. Bledsoe has a very capable QB but he doesnt have the weapons that he had last year. This will be a close game as always but like last year I'm taking SC pulling away late 35-14. SC had a 43-23 lead last year and BC scored late for the 43-30 final.     

know,my bad. I pull for all area team verse other area...follow this region closest and follow lA and UH the most because I Know lots of the parents of players at these schools.

i got several friends in LA!!! Always pull for the upper cumberland teams!!! Dunlap is my second home and several good friends here so the night they play upperman i will have to play neutral!! what weekend is that game! maybe my boys have off week and i can watch it!!!

and appears that if they dont mess it up, could be 9 and 0 when Baxter comes down the valley....guess Bledsoe could mess up the run; but Booger dont see it.......may get a sky jumper for pre-game on that Baxter game if they are 0 losses

Booger just say

I hope they go undefeated!!! i will be pulling for you guys!!

Dunlap may beat bledsoe but dekalb will be a Loss. imo

I think that game will be a toss up dekalb struggled agaisnt york..sequatchie blew em out..sequatchie beat smith and dekalb beat smith..i think it could go either way..but if dekalbs qb Jennings dont stay healthy then sequatchie wins big

Edited by gcjackets18

Yea Bledsoe stomped a mud hole in Polk..gonna make this game that much more interesting..gonna be a lot closer then a lot of people think..maybe even go to overtime..gonna be a heck of a ball game

Ok I have read most of the post and think this a fun thread.  Talked to some folks from Polk that assured me that MCentral would beat Bledsoe with no problems.  We are possibly the 3rd to 4th place team in Alcoa-CAK region.  If you guys are predicting a close game with Bledsoe I am sure that the struggle will be real.  After wathching Alcoa play this year and watching some Seqauatie game field, woah nelly, not even close.  Alcoa is the real deal.  They are big up front on both sides of the ball.  They are fast and they make up for it by being very athletic.  I enjoy keeping up with all districts and I feel that the Chatt area in 3A, with the exeption of NDame, is a little down.  Who is in your first round region? 

i dont know if seq will be 9-0 going into week 10 but highly possible. UH is descent.....both losses coming to Stone 4a and Cookeville 5a who are both 5-0. UH avg 22.5 points verses those two teams.

I watched Upperman play! like my earlier post i said this one be hard for me to pull either way! I am from Putnam county and work in Dunlap! My son plays in Monterey! Very hard for me to pull either way cause i am close to family on both teams! But you got to admit that everyone wants to see a team go 10-0!!!! i also said Upperman passing game is tough since thats the only way they moved the ball against Monterey! Either way its going to be a good game!