TCA (0-4) vs Halls (3-1)

Intense

Any Halls fans out there? This is a big Region 6 game. Whoever wins will most likely be guaranteed a playoff spot. Both teams are 0-1 in Region. TCA's schedule has been much tougher but Halls does have 3 wins! Looks like Halls has some speed and runs the spread. Can Halls contain Goldsmith? Nobody has yet BUT TCA hasn't been able to get the ball to other players to keep opposing defenses honest therefore he hasn't been enough. I would not want to be Halls this week. TCA is probably best winless team in the state and they are hungry for a W. Should be a very good game. Halls has typically had good athletes over the years.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be the the 7th meeting between these schools since 2001.  TCA leads the overall series 4-2.  TCA is 2-1 at home and on the road against Halls.  The last time these two teams played was in 2012 with TCA winning 35-19.  The last win for Halls in this series was back in 2008 and they defeated TCA 33-24 at Halls.  

Praying for an injury free game for both teams.

Throw out the records in this one. They mean nothin as it showed when halls played JCS. Halls will not slow down Goldsmith what so ever if he as good as advertised. We couldn't stop lil 14 from JCS all nite. Only chance we have is to get it to are athletes on the edge fast and turn it into a track meet. Don't get me wrong .I'm goin for my Tigers. Just believe this to be to much of an uphill climb....Good luck to both teams.