Marion Co @ Boyd Buc

reaction

LRDAO... Wouldnt to long ago you Jasperlites cancelled the series with that Reynolds man and scheduled a easy team. You no I aint joking either little rikki.

As a guy who gave them a ton of crap for that, I would say that is no longer relevant as the new coach is not the coward the old guy was. I don't think Ross would have pulled out of the series

As a guy who gave them a ton of crap for that, I would say that is no longer relevant as the new coach is not the coward the old guy was. I don't think Ross would have pulled out of the series

Slice I garuntee you I was just reminding little rikki that it wasnt to long ago the Jasperlites bailed out on that Reynolds man. You think im joking but im not.

The Warriors have had penalty issues ( from what I've read here) we had a few our selves last week. I hope this one doesn't come down to the refs. The winner likely hosts the rematch in the playoffs.

This hasn't been really talked about this week (maybe it has but I have been in the hole thanks to VictRoy) but it is my real concern for this game.  MC has had way too many unforced errors and it could be an issue in a tightly contested match like this.  I think this one comes down to execution, if MC executes they win, if they muddle they lose.

As for the refs, with BB's history with officals I think we can put them as an advantage for MC.

Can't wait though, gonna get their early to soak it all in.

Edited by rikberry