South Pittsburg vs Grundy (Grider against this Tate man)

Roy Dillard

My prediction was that sp would win..but i also stated that if sp has trouble stoping the run which could allow Grundy to move the ball up and down the field on them..i still think sp would win though..i actually think the sp vs sequatchie game would be a different score if it was played later in the season..i think sequatchie would blow out sp..i say that because everybodies first game ya gotta work out the kinks and get into a rhythm..that bein said sp wins by 14 over grundy

You're funny. Where have you been all these years. This game will be won by more than 14 points. Old Pirate and Roy Dillard would have had a good time with you.

And smith county would blow away sp so would dekalb..york doesnt have a defense but their offense is high powered..upperman has by far played the toughest schedule of everybody in the region losing to stone memorial and Clarksville id say upperman would win big as well..dekalb is just now getting into a grove and beat smith. They got a really good run game..that alone would beat sp

You're funny. Where have you been all these years. This game will be won by more than 14 points. Old Pirate and Roy Dillard would have had a good time with you.

Old Pirate guarantees Roy needs to coral this feller and share his Murphy Fair and let him see Murphy's pole to get a real good look at where GC is and has been and where theys likely to remain until things get corrected!

And smith county would blow away sp so would dekalb..york doesnt have a defense but their offense is high powered..upperman has by far played the toughest schedule of everybody in the region losing to stone memorial and Clarksville id say upperman would win big as well..dekalb is just now getting into a grove and beat smith. They got a really good run game..that alone would beat sp

Smith County is VERY down. I can assure you good sir that you don't want to get into a football debate with me. You won't win. LMBO. York Institute has ZERO speed. Dekalb County isn't a powerhouse and not as good as they were a few years ago either. Upperman has improved a lot and would probably beat us, but your region is weak just like ours. Edited by TheAmbassador

Listen i honestly do not care about a Murphy book..now if ya wanna share some of that good corn bread or throw some noodles out and catch some good catfish or meet at slicks and talk bout guns ima all for it..you asked my honest opinion and whether or not ya like it its still just my opinion..i dont see south Pitt goin past the second round this year doesnt mean i wont be pullin for yall..i always follow any sequatchie valley team whether its a rivalry or not..the truth of the matter Grundy will always be a 5,6 or 7 win team..and every 15-20 years they might win 8 games..its not that we dont have talent up here because we do..its that the kids are more interested in drugs, and if its not that its ridin 4 wheelers, women an huntin..

In the last 45 years, Grundy has beaten SP 3 times. 1988, 2001 and 2004. This guy is out of touch with reality.

you need to add 1990 and 1991 to that list also. Still the pirates have dominated the series.  Grundy has had a lot of issues over the years. lets hope the program is on the rise. Grundy has had some good years, but those only came under quality coaches like KC and Pic. Hopefully Tate can push the program in the right direction. Only time will tell.

Lil' ole SP is heck on wheels when they have much better athletes than anyone in 1A, when things are fairly equal, most years they're mediocre at best even within the smallest class.

What kind of mess is this? You Indians is just a tad ahead of the jackets. Put both of you together and most years Grider would still beat you. You need to let me show you my Murphy Fair book so you can see some of the injuns records. You think im joking but im not.

Finally somethin i can agree too..wish they'd take the diapers off and move up to big boy football

Are you joking? Grundy record is 3-42 according to Barney in the last 45 years. My Murphy Fair books dont go back that far. You fellars only wish you had some championships. I garuntee you if Grundy played in 1a they would still not have any gold. You think im joking but im not.