Cloudland at Hampton

uknoit2

Alright is it really that big of a deal that Pittman said that the north view coach was the best coach he'd went against,talking to many of the lander fans after that game they would agree about that because that team really didn't act like a first yr team they handled themselves with class thur out the game and afterwards,I feel like the team reflects the coach.i played for Mike he is a good coach I'm not trying to take anything away from him,but if these boys need bulletin board material for this game that's sad. This game will be over by halftime,landers have to many holes in the pass defense to even try to stop the dogs.

I remember once upon a time Cloudland beat Hampton at least 10 times in a row but that was when they had a different coach. Now Hampton has beat Cloudland 10 or11 times in a row and they have that same coach. 1 plus 1 equals 2.

didnt say he wasn't a good coach,but you also have to look at the talent level at cloudland over the past years,they may go 9-1 or 8-2 but you have to admit the teams they have played are pretty weak.Mike is a good motivator he gets a lot out of the boys also a pretty good recruiter,but I do think there are better coaches in the area from Greenville up. I say the dogs can name the score,landers simply don't have the defensive backfield to handle them

didnt say he wasn't a good coach,but you also have to look at the talent level at cloudland over the past years,they may go 9-1 or 8-2 but you have to admit the teams they have played are pretty weak.Mike is a good motivator he gets a lot out of the boys also a pretty good recruiter,but I do think there are better coaches in the area from Greenville up. I say the dogs can name the score,landers simply don't have the defensive backfield to handle them

There aren't many people in 1 or 2A or heck 3A for that matter that will have the defensive backfield to handle them. Numbers and depth mean alot with evenly matched teams and it can just kill you when you're even just slightly outmatched with your first 11. I know this is a HUGE rivalry so I think Cloudland may keep it close longer than you might think but Hampton just has too much for em this year. I'm thinking 45-21 Dogs.

I have much respect for the kids of Roan Mtn. And have been more of a reader than a poster up until this year! Seems like King and several others on here have a lot of passion for this school!! As they should, there is a lot to be proud of!!! I just see the Dogs running away with this one!! But I will say this, to have a coach that is leaving after this year, and reading some of the stuff he has done....... This group of young men have my up most respect to be playing as hard as they do with the adversity they've had to endure!! I wish Cloudland all the best this season, except for this Fri. Of course!! Lol. I pray both sides come out better as a team after this one and injury free!!!!

'dad, tell that boy I hope he will be able to stay after practice 2 days a week and do speed training starting next week...Hopefully he can convince some others to stay also...Heck, we need the WHOLE team to do this work

Had a few seniors show up today...Seemed they bought into it and are looking forward to improving their speed.

Gr8...thanks for your time today! These boys are teachable...U will enjoy them

Ukno & pujo...what a great bunch of young men. They listen very attentively and do their very best to execute what you show them. After our first work out, I strongly feel that they will show very good improvement quickly! Thought they had better form on the last set than with the first. Little

things make a difference and I am looking forward to our next workout and the chance to do it again. We have room for more if any would care to try and make it. Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to help.

Ukno & pujo...what a great bunch of young men. They listen very attentively and do their very best to execute what you show them. After our first work out, I strongly feel that they will show very good improvement quickly! Thought they had better form on the last set than with the first. Little

things make a difference and I am looking forward to our next workout and the chance to do it again. We have room for more if any would care to try and make it. Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to help.

Tickled to death to have anyone willing to help kids. I really enjoyed this and I do think you can help. Thanks a BUNCH for you're time and effort. These kids are great and you couldn,t ask for a better bunch to work with. The more the merrier.

Edited by pujo