Dekalb vs Macon

icecube

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So to get this back to football what can i expect outta this Macon game? Ive seen dekalb on the web there..that Jennings boy aint no joke..i hope he is healed up some more cause i dont think dekalb would be half the team they are without him..not saying he is the best player on the field..but that he knows how to protect the ball not make big mistakes and he knows how to keep plays alive..that bein said ima pull for dekalb i hope that they can keep our region with 4 teams over .500

Expect to see several designed QB runs by both teams and lots of scrambles too. Jennings is close to 100% healthy, his health shouldn't be a issue. Without Jennings were probably a 2-3 win team. I hope to see us come out balanced on offense. Our run game really opened up the offense last week. It was the best we've looked all season, and IMO it was the difference between winning and losing.

Jennings actually threw two interceptions last week, they were the first ones of the season for him. I expect a close game with DC pulling away late. 38-28 is what I'm thinking. Also even with a loss we would still be 2 games over .500. Were looking to go 5-1.

Edited by DCTIGERFAN

Expect to see several designed QB runs by both teams and lots of scrambles too. Jennings is close to 100% healthy, his health shouldn't be a issue. Without Jennings were probably a 2-3 win team. I hope to see us come out balanced on offense. Our run game really opened up the offense last week. It was the best we've looked all season, and IMO it was the difference between winning and losing.

Jennings actually threw two interceptions last week, they were the first ones of the season for him. I expect a close game with DC pulling away late. 38-28 is what I'm thinking. Also even with a loss we would still be 2 games over .500. Were looking to go 5-1.

I am glad that he is almost 100% it could help yall when ya get to the playoffs..i have been followin all the region schools close and always pull for a region opponent unless ur facin Grundy of course..that bein said dekalbs record is a lot better then i thought it would be..hopefully yall can make a good game against upperman they still look really good, and the sequatchie game comin up is gonna be a good one as well..with the first half of the season over what do you think dekalbs remaining games will look like more wins than loses or something different

I am glad that he is almost 100% it could help yall when ya get to the playoffs..i have been followin all the region schools close and always pull for a region opponent unless ur facin Grundy of course..that bein said dekalbs record is a lot better then i thought it would be..hopefully yall can make a good game against upperman they still look really good, and the sequatchie game comin up is gonna be a good one as well..with the first half of the season over what do you think dekalbs remaining games will look like more wins than loses or something different

If we beat Macon I think we'll split the remaining games and finish at 7-3. I think Upperman will win the region, and that we will have a better chance at beating Squatch County than Upperman. It will be hard to beat either of those teams on the road.Before the season I said we were a 6-8 win team and thought we'd finish with 7 wins, so were right on track with my prediction. I had Squatch as a win though. I didn't anticipate them being as good as they are.

I honestly didnt expect sequatchie to be as good as they were either..but being that they are this region is fixing to get real exciting within the next few weeks..i still think sequatchie wins the region with upperman and dekalb taking second and third and smith 4th..that being said if the right dekalb comes to play against sequatchie and upperman it is possible for yall to win the region

I honestly didnt expect sequatchie to be as good as they were either..but being that they are this region is fixing to get real exciting within the next few weeks..i still think sequatchie wins the region with upperman and dekalb taking second and third and smith 4th..that being said if the right dekalb comes to play against sequatchie and upperman it is possible for yall to win the region

Yeah it's possible, but not probable.