Dresden Lions @ UC Tornadoes (streak ends on Oct 16)

TheReaper

UC offense is not as good as it has been the last two years .Fullback gets some tough yards up the middle .But he is no Henry.Wings are fast but they don't hit the seams like Moffit. I was standing on goal on UC side.dresden didn't get in on fourth down.Reaper you being a loner tonight? dresden still same old dresden like every other year

Edited by horse

UC offense is not as good as it has been the last two years .Fullback gets some tough yards up the middle .But he is no Henry.Wings are fast but they don't hit the seams like Moffit. I was standing on goal on UC side.dresden didn't get in on fourth down.Reaper you being a loner tonight?

I didn't think the ball broke the plane either, but I wasn't on top of it. Loner? don't follow

It was good to see yso and, I can't believe I'm saying this, fbfan as well. I want to make a small suggestion to fbfan if I may. Next time before you go anywhere in public, go to one of those automatic car wash place, purchase the extreme wash and just walk through it. My goodness dude those grease stains on your face. .......ugh.

Now to the game. Dresden has an awesome football team. They can play with any body in the state. Tonight UC just had their number. Who knows what happens if we meet again. Turnovers were GIGANTIC in this game. That's always a difference maker when two good teams get together. UC just did what they do. Run the dang ball. In the trenches is where this game was won. You have my respect.

Reaper! I only want two little things from you. One, admit you were wrong on just about everything you said. Two, stop calling yourself The Genius. You will only sound stupid if you do it again.

Well...We did pass...Should have called off the pass game after the completion to the one...The pass INT at the of the half was just a mess...

The rush game is what it is...You (Dresden) didn't stop it tonight, you didn't stop it last year either time and you won't stop it if you get to play us again...Just with the two players (Clendenin 37 carries for 187 yds and Stephens 10 carries for 151 we went over 300 yards rushing)...The penalties were discouraging...

Winn is a good player he just didn't make good decisions when pressured...He had three INTs with another one wiped out by a penalty on UC...His stat line was 8-19-166 yards...1 TD...The best player on Dresden's team is Yates...He had 221 all-purpose yards with a TD reception and questionable TD run...

Much talk about what Dresden did to Peabody...Meant nothing tonight...

Like it or not, UC is still unbeaten...The streak sits at 36, good for 12th nationally and still the favorite to win the Gold Ball...The playoffs are going to be really tough on this side of the state...

Talk is tonight's crowd was largest in stadium history...