Week 6: Heritage at Alcoa

AlcoaBasketball

"Heritage plays in such a tough region."

-said no one, ever

This thread has been surprisingly quiet........

Nothing to argue about I guess. It will be a one sided game in most people's opinion so they don't want to waste the time and energy. What's even funnier is that WB don't play until next week and Gov91 has got that thread on page 7 already.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing to argue about I guess. It will be a one sided game in most people's opinion so they don't want to waste the time and energy. What's even funnier is that WB don't play until next week and Gov91 has got that thread on page 7 already.

Now THAT cat (along with govfan18 and FightonforWilliamBlount) has the vision!

CPA Coach Ingle Martin  will be on with me in 30 minutes!  If you guys over in Alcoa would like to hear that interview You can click on this link:  Friday Main Event

If your on your smart phone, download the free radio "tune in" application.   After it has downloaded, search "The Ticket" and look for our symbol shown below:

tunein%20logo.gif

CPA Coach Ingle Martin will be on with me in 30 minutes! If you guys over in Alcoa would like to hear that interview You can click on this link: Friday Main Event

If your on your smart phone, download the free radio "tune in" application. After it has downloaded, search "The Ticket" and look for our symbol shown below:

tunein%20logo.gif

CPA Coach Ingle Martin  will be on with me in 30 minutes!  If you guys over in Alcoa would like to hear that interview You can click on this link:  Friday Main Event

If your on your smart phone, download the free radio "tune in" application.   After it has downloaded, search "The Ticket" and look for our symbol shown below:

tunein%20logo.gif

Let's hear him after that pitiful showing against Ensworth!!! :)

Edited by AlcoaBasketball

Alcoa splitting into two, changing the name of Tennessee-based company

http://www.local8now.com/home/headlines/Alcoa-splitting-into-two-changing-the-name-of-Tennessee-based-company-330001431.html

Back to North Maryville. It's been a good run! Almost 100 years.

While they are at it, might as well rename some of the Fed programs. To start,

FBI = Federal Bureau of Incompetency

ðŸ‘ðŸ‘