Fayetteville's Tigers go to Columbia Academy

Varo

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Score updates sounded like it was... I thought CA would likely dominate this Region, but I should've known better in this should have been a good game since it was #1 & #2 in Region 4 playing each other.

Bigby you can't be spout n off saying that Fville is number 2 in region 4. MC and Fville will duke it out next Friday night on the hill and then we can say who has 2nd place.

CA came out very flat and uninspired until the 4th. That is absolutely not taking away from the Tigers though. Hats off to Fayetteville. They left EVERYTHING on the field. Their coaches did a great job scouting CA. That's probably the reason for a close one IMO

Edited by OldMain

Still. Can't. Breathe.

What a game!

Lol... I bet.

I started to come watch y'all's game thinking mTp had the C-ville's game in hand, but I stayed in MP for homecoming... Boy was I wrong thinking mTp had it in hand... About lost that one... I'm still dealing with the anxiety/perplexity of last night's game now.😨

Congrats anyways to your Tigers on a hard fought game. To stand toe to toe and even lead that game was and is an accomplishment against a team like CA... If OldMain is correct, you did not see the same CA as I did, but I'm sure your Tigers made it very difficult for the Bulldogs none the less... You get the time, write us up something to read on the game if you don't mind.

Edited by Big Bigby

Bigby you can't be spout n off saying that Fville is number 2 in region 4. MC and Fville will duke it out next Friday night on the hill and then we can say who has 2nd place.

I gave you an "lol" to let you enjoy a Friday nite win instead of debating an issue on the T.... Now that time is over, you were completely wrong in your assessment of things in declaring that I "cannot be spout n off" about who was #1 & #2 in context of when I spoke of the two teams in this thread.

When CA and Fayetteville entered this matchup they both were Co-leaders of Region 4, both undefeated at 3-0 in Region play and both overall at 4-1 with both teams losing to FRA.... Respectively 1st & 2nd place was not decided and both was tied up in the context I was speaking of when I stated I should have known it would've been a good game with the top 2 (1-2) teams in the Region facing of with each other.

I had every reason to "spout that off".😆 Moore Co. was 3-2 overall and 2-1 Regional at that particular time and would've been considered in 3rd place.

Now, after the CA/F-ville game, you would be correct. F-ville finds itself tied yet again for 2nd place and as of now 2nd & 3rd place is respectively tied up until next Friday. Both teams with the same records 4-2 overall and 3-1 Region with both teams losing to CA.

Now, 2nd and 3rd place is undecided, yet will be decided by the 2nd best 2 teams in the Region.

We clear now? :thumb:

I gave you an "lol" to let you enjoy a Friday nite win instead of debating an issue on the T.... Now that time is over, you were completely wrong in your assessment of things in declaring that I "cannot be spout n off" about who was #1 & #2 in context of when I spoke of the two teams in this thread.

When CA and Fayetteville entered this matchup they both were Co-leaders of Region 4, both undefeated at 3-0 in Region play and both overall at 4-1 with both teams losing to FRA.... Respectively 1st & 2nd place was not decided and both was tied up in the context I was speaking of when I stated I should have known it would've been a good game with the top 2 (1-2) teams in the Region facing of with each other.

I had every reason to "spout that off". Moore Co. was 3-2 overall and 2-1 Regional at that particular time and would've been considered in 3rd place.

Now, after the CA/F-ville game, you would be correct. F-ville finds itself tied yet again for 2nd place and as of now 2nd & 3rd place is respectively tied up until next Friday. Both teams with the same records 4-2 overall and 3-1 Region with both teams losing to CA.

Now, 2nd and 3rd place is undecided, yet will be decided by the 2nd best 2 teams in the Region.

We clear now? :thumb:

Tell em' how it is Little Creek!