East Hamilton @ Livingston Academy

mcvolfan

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lamb does a good job. Like so many other coaches in the rural areas he needs a little support from the school system. Lamb has a lot on him. With all that being said, I look for LA to show one of their better efforts so far. The team has shown some immaturity issues early on in the season, but maybe that is behind them, some changes have also been made to better utilize all their weapons, plus I like to think the York game was a wake up call. Well Smith was too for that matter. I look for Hogeye to make a statement this week one way or the other.

Couple things and I'll be done here. The quarterback is Hayes, not Haynes, and he's not a freshman.

Secondly, I feel that Livingston eventually hits their stride, somewhere. Maybe not. I think they are too run based, but if that's what works, it's what works. I think, and those that know me will hate on me for saying this, but I think that Clark can air the ball out if given a chance. Hayes is a great play maker and I understand having the ball in your best play maker's hands at all times. However, nobody is playing Livingston and worrying about the passing game. If it beats them, then they are just amazed. That's my two cents. It's not a discredit to anyone, I think Coach Lamb does a phenomenal job and there are a lot of great young men that play at Livingston, including the ones listed.

Hoping for an upset in Livingston.

Looks like the passing game won't be a factor with either team. Don't know much about the LA D but with the rain whoever can control the line of scrimmage can win this one. Of course turnovers with be a major factor to. EH has 75% of their receiving yardage not playing in this game. Two major starters on D out and 99% of special team yardage out. Lots of new player will need to step up for the Canes.