Best Junior Girl

BABILL

My personal opinion,in no particular order, the girls from the TN Players, 2 years ago are a bunch of talented Juniors!

Sade Buley (South Doyle)

Kristen Reynolds (Bradley Central)

Fallon Lee (McMinn Central)

Cara Reed (Cookeville)

Tina Broyhill (Seiver Co.)

Melissa Uner(Seiver Co.)

Katrina Beechboard "KB" (Livingston)

Kayla Russell (Seiver Co.)

Sarah Landers (Maryville)

Some other Juniors that are on top of their game (I think) are Alex Fuller, Ashleigh Newman, Honna Housley, Tiffany Buckaloo,Ashley Hardaway and I could probably sit and think of many more. This is a good class of bball players. Alot of talent!

Good luck this year and next year girls!

:D

[Edited by Bearettefan on 11-19-02 8:43A]

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some say you have to use your five best players to be successful, but I have found out you win with the five that fit together best as a team. When evaluating these best juniors you must take this into consideration. That is why when it is said and done, there might be a junior at McMinn Central or maybe one at Bradley, etc. that will put the team first - ahead of personal glory, and be the best as for as I am concerned.

Guest MichaelJordan

what about amy suddath? she plays for gleason under one of the best coaches in west tn. she avg. around 10 pts. coming off the bench last year as a sophomore. she was also all district. she's a great player known for making her 3's. :):):)

[Edited by MichaelJordan on 11-20-02 8:08P]

[Edited by MichaelJordan on 11-20-02 9:53P]

Guest oletimes44

Sisk from Harpeth Hall is a spark. I have seen her turn games around throughout her career. A great passer, a great shooter, a great dribbler, she's got it all on the offensive end. she's got pretty quick feet on defense too. She's a really good overall player and a superb leader. Good luck to the honeybears this season.