Best Junior Girl

BABILL

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you are talkin about the Leigh Little from BA, you need to get out more- There are tons of great Junior girls starting anywhere from Brentwood to Shelbyville to Lawrence Co and Oak Ridge. Not taking anything from Little, but she isn't the best Junior girl by far. (Again, my apology if this is a different Leigh Little)

You ask about Best Junior Girl and yes there are many but have you looked in the Prospect Database? There you will find several that have not even been mentioned at all. Fallon Blackburn is the only college prospect for Moore County out of the girls and boys and there are alot of us know she can hang and she has heard from Div 1 schools so I would add her to the list for sure. :):):)

There are plenty of great talented girls in the state. I am a purist so I like fundamentals. One of my favorites is Catie Woods. A point guard must be unselfish, think team first, and be able to run what the coach asks her to do. It also helps if she can knock down the three(see Columbia, Oak Ridge, Cleveland). So if you want the best point guard in the state look no further than Catie Woods. ;)

Sports Fans, I agree with you on the ones that I know, and I'm sure the ones I don't know are as good as you say. But there is one young lady that I have not seen mentioned. And I'm not revealing a name, because she is quiet, nothing flashy, simply taking care of business. As a junior, she has been a starter the previous 2 years and has 2 gold balls and 2 championship rings. If your are an opponent you will know who she is soon after tipoff.

Proboly should add Laura Cowley to this list. Yes she has a broken arm from the tornado but, I have seen her play and will she her after that arm is well. Cascade will get to it more when she returns! ;)

Guest trojanplayas

brandi is by far the best all-around player in the state of tenesseee!!! she can hurt u inside and out she is straight up dangerous.. also she gets to represent the state of and junior girls of tennssee in hawaii this summer! she scored 27 points against bradley-central one of the best teams in the state and 25 against cleveland.this girl is bad!!!she is already getting looked at by teams such as tennessee alabama duke and geogia! if soddy is ever in your twon playing i suggest that u go and watch this girl .you will be very impressed!!