William Blount @ Science Hill

Governm

Middle School championship game at Science Hill tonight at 6:00 vs Greeneville. Science Hill is 8-0 on the season Scoring 352 points and giving up 56 with 4 shutouts. Its a special group of young men worth coming out to watch. Science Hill won the first contest 38-14. Greeneville was the toughest team played all season long. Go Toppers!!! 

Governor fans - if this helps, I have seen DB play 3 times this year and Science Hill once, and at this point Science Hill is 2 TD's better than DB.      If you want to beat them you absolutely cannot make stupid mistakes.      (Now we have to get ready for a bunch of DB fans bashing this thread.   I only bring up DB because the Govs have already played the Indians, so just to give them some comparison for Science Hill.   This is not to say that when DB plays SH in a few weeks that SH will be 2 TD's better, but as of today they are.)

So what your saying is SH is two touchdowns better than DB except for when they actually play and then you have no ideal?

if you have seen DB play 3 times then you have seen some great games - hard fights , no give up, and play all 4 qtrs attitudes .... well , besides Maryville and you cant compare SH or DB because of that game !! By far that was Dbs worst game of the Last 20 years ....terrible game plan , terrible coaching and the worst player productivity I have ever seen - yes Maryville does this to teams but DBs kids knew they could not win going in (you could see it) - they still had their training wheels on !!! I think the SH and DB game comes down completely to turnovers ... I really don't see one team better than other at this time of the year and the only advantage DB has currently is playing at home and knowing what they need to do to shut people up from thinking they have the Best coach in East TN ... Should be a great game and I hope both teams stay healthy !!!

Governor fans - if this helps, I have seen DB play 3 times this year and Science Hill once, and at this point Science Hill is 2 TD's better than DB. If you want to beat them you absolutely cannot make stupid mistakes. (Now we have to get ready for a bunch of DB fans bashing this thread. I only bring up DB because the Govs have already played the Indians, so just to give them some comparison for Science Hill. This is not to say that when DB plays SH in a few weeks that SH will be 2 TD's better, but as of today they are.)

Edited by kingindian33