Heritage vs west district championship game

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Barn your Rebels beat Alcoa by a "couple" using my terminology, so a "trickle" would be a little less.

Well, Barn your Rebels beat Alcoa by a "couple" using my terminology, so a "trickle" would be a little less.

I can see how that terminology would fit that game. All the Alcoa fans were trickled off over that holding call at the end of the ball game.

Blind must be one of them too. Just wait, I think West is going to continue to shock the doubters in the area.

Who has West shocked?? Farragut?? Farragut is a good football team but let's be real, 5A from Knoxville east isn't anything special this year. Appreciate the concern about eyesight though. The fella at Vision Works tells me that my eyesight is still rolling strong at 20/15.

Way to many weapons for Heritage to stop. You can spit shine a turd and yet it still is a turd. Heritage is better than previous years but if you think about it they could only get better!!!

Spit shine a turd?  enurstin.

Blind must be one of them too.  Just wait, I think West is going to continue to shock the doubters in the area. 

No shock to me, West would be undefeated right now if it weren't for the drops in the SC game.   defense is awesome and the offense will put it all together very soon.  QB still learning on the job.  When they do put it all together look out.    

Edited by oridgecat

West seems to find a way to pull out some of these games and that most people think they would have lost. The big difference between West and Heritage is organization. Heritage comes out like F Troop with penalties out the ying yang because they are unorganized. West will take advantage of this and wins by at least three touchdowns. The biggest improvement with Heritage is that they will fight to the end and not give up like in the past so be advised not to lay back and cruse when you have a lead on them or you will be back in a ballgame at the end.