Sullivan North (6-0) versus Hampton (6-0)

dogtruth

I haven't saw the film yet, but I did see #7 get kicked,#9 get tackled by the facemask and #74 said that big center stomped on his ankle when he was getting up! I dont make excuses, but the one thing that burns me up besides it being cowardly is that these things continue to happen right in front of these officials! I know they cant see everything,but when you let this go on then some kid is gonna end up being seriously injured! Put a stop to it right off the bat and alot of this nonsense will go away! Gotta give props to #71 last night as well, in that weather and no bad snaps!! Good job TY!!

Congrats to Hampton. SN did not play their A game for sure. Both teams were dirty at times. Would love to see them play again! Great atmosphere...just need more seating on the visitors side! Thanks for hosting us. Both teams played hard!

Each side always only sees the dirty play of the other team.

Hampton had much to do with SN not playing an A game...weather hindered both teams.

As I said earlier, I'd love to see this exact match up one more time on a dry field.

New stands going in soon on visitor side.