West at Farragut

WestHigh4Life

no not on west and Im not great at message board typing lol  ive seen them all at this point and really wasn't impressed with their front vs hardin valley sevier co or fhs just think they aren't as strong as they have been still a good team just down from recent--no disrespect meant jmo if you have been at those fulton west games you will see the difference     that said those west kids never quit they believe they can win and it really helps them in tight games

Pretty tough team??? Hmmmm...so that makes Farragut not tough? I'm confused

I'm still confused....

Are you saying that West is not as tough as CC. So a team can only be tough if FHS beats them to death. ie...OR and CC

I think I just confused myself a little more

Confused, too, perhaps about which screen name you just signed in as.

As for West's lines. Offense is suspect, defense is stout.

Garcia....are you serious! West returned their entire DLine from last year and before the Hook n ladder play in the second half Farragut had 69 yards in the 2nd half. Their OLine took a beating and for you to sit and say CC is better and OR is better? You are delusional and just seem bitter for losing the game Friday and don't want to give West credit. By the way that same farragut team scored 30 points on West defense last and 7 this year. West defense is statiscally better in every statistic this year than it was last year at this same time.

I will challenge your football knowledge anytime. Give credit where it is due! Don't be bitter.

Garcia....are you serious! West returned their entire DLine from last year and before the Hook n ladder play in the second half Farragut had 69 yards in the 2nd half. Their OLine took a beating and for you to sit and say CC is better and OR is better? You are delusional and just seem bitter for losing the game Friday and don't want to give West credit. By the way that same farragut team scored 30 points on West defense last and 7 this year. West defense is statiscally better in every statistic this year than it was last year at this same time.

I will challenge your football knowledge anytime. Give credit where it is due! Don't be bitter.

Vul, is that you?

hare I said I give them credit for the win and I don't care what you challenge--hoaxie-air force kid not a dlineman(end??) imo they aren't as good on d as evidence I showed games I have watched this year  trust me I am not bitter over a hs fb game   I pull for fhs cause I moved my kids there for the education -- I am not delusional about who they are in fb ! ? is are you able to separate your love for whs vs the quality of their team? west isn't as good this year    don't take it so personal im not disrespecting west ---yes imo cc has a tougher oline than west  and yes I think or is better than west time will tell     and yes imo west was better than fhs Friday we will see later if they play again --right?

hare I said I give them credit for the win and I don't care what you challenge--hoaxie-air force kid not a dlineman(end??) imo they aren't as good on d as evidence I showed games I have watched this year trust me I am not bitter over a hs fb game I pull for fhs cause I moved my kids there for the education -- I am not delusional about who they are in fb ! ? is are you able to separate your love for whs vs the quality of their team? west isn't as good this year don't take it so personal im not disrespecting west ---yes imo cc has a tougher oline than west and yes I think or is better than west time will tell and yes imo west was better than fhs Friday we will see later if they play again --right?

So with farragut was better last year on offense then? That's what I'm asking???

You scored 30 last year and 7 this year?

Just give me something to prove it wrong.

West run D is just as good or better than last year, although they don't have a player like Hoxie this year. Just a bunch of solid all around good defenders. The pass defense may not be as good, with the absence of Burch & Bacon. They were both top notch. I was really impressed how they limited Thomas' yards. I bet that was one of the lowest outputs of his career. Overall, a very good D. I was impressed.

West run D is just as good or better than last year, although they don't have a player like Hoxie this year. Just a bunch of solid all around good defenders. The pass defense may not be as good, with the absence of Burch & Bacon. They were both top notch. I was really impressed how they limited Thomas' yards. I bet that was one of the lowest outputs of his career. Overall, a very good D. I was impressed.

I would agree with that assessment to a point. Although the the secondary is giving up less yards and has more INTs at this point than last year as well. Shocked me when I heard the stats. But Burch and Bacon were great! Have some good ones there now

I would agree with that assessment to a point. Although the the secondary is giving up less yards and has more INTs at this point than last year as well. Shocked me when I heard the stats. But Burch and Bacon were great! Have some good ones there now

Really? Well, that is impressive. The difference in West last year and this year is the offense, obviously. Although, if they had their starting RB's I'm sure it would be a lot better. Marshall & Cottrell were just so hard to contain last year. They do have a better passing game this year, though. Harshie? (may have spelled that wrong) is a good looking little passer. Burch & Bacon would both lay the wood to you. Loved watching those kids play. I'll tell you what I wouldn't want to face that West D in the playoffs as an OR fan.

hare I said I give them credit for the win and I don't care what you challenge--hoaxie-air force kid not a dlineman(end??) imo they aren't as good on d as evidence I showed games I have watched this year  trust me I am not bitter over a hs fb game   I pull for fhs cause I moved my kids there for the education -- I am not delusional about who they are in fb ! ? is are you able to separate your love for whs vs the quality of their team? west isn't as good this year    don't take it so personal im not disrespecting west ---yes imo cc has a tougher oline than west  and yes I think or is better than west time will tell     and yes imo west was better than fhs Friday we will see later if they play again --right?

I took my kids to West for the education - see we have something in common. Does Farragut have the IB Program? It's kind of fun to have a VERY strong academic institution that can also play Football. You'll have your chance to roll us up come baseball season.

And no the Air Force kid was an outside linebacker. We run a 3-4 and I'm pretty sure most of the o and d line returned this year pretty well intact. Even if you win the second time around, we would just be even for the season at 1-1 - I call that a tie.