Henry County @ Dickson County

redblooded

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The exact response I knew I would get from a Henry faithful. No class at all. Just don't get it ?

FWIW, the HC folks on here are IMO some pretty fine people for I met a few last year after the Springfield game. Our teams have had some battles over the years and the outcome never went our way, but I never felt they had no class or played without class. You usually get what you give in football. Again, JMO and I don't have a dog in this hunt, but wanted to voice my opinion just the same.

Nice to get our offense rolling. The numbers are a little concerning on d, but I think it was just a weird night. This bye week is coming at a good time to let us rest. We were down a couple guys last night from what I understand.

The pass O/D does worry me as well, but I don't think much is going to change. We're a grind it out offense that controls the clock ideally, and our defenae is hard-hitting and aggressive but susceptible to the big play. It just comes down to if we continue to get better and execute in November. 5A has a ton of good teams across the board. These next 2 games will tell us all we need to know.

FWIW, the HC folks on here are IMO some pretty fine people for I met a few last year after the Springfield game. Our teams have had some battles over the years and the outcome never went our way, but I never felt they had no class or played without class. You usually get what you give in football. Again, JMO and I don't have a dog in this hunt, but wanted to voice my opinion just the same.

Thank you JacketLover! For we feel the same way about you guys! I find it hard to call "classless" when a group of kids that don't get much playing time are out there trying to prove they can play. You ask the starting QB who is up by 14 to take a knee. You don't ask the 3rd QB who rarely gets in to lay down, he is trying to gain experience!

Great game by Dickson. Particularly the first two touchdowns, impressive. Like MSU said, we were without two key DB's last night and it showed. We will keep improving. On to the next one - Brentwood in 2 weeks!!!

Go Big RED!!!

FactsOnly:

1 The only one who called a shutout was a Dickson County citizen

2 Dickson County's goal was not to get shut out, ours was to win

3 Our #1 pass defender (in my opinion) did not play

4 Our "inability to throw the ball" laid 63 across the scoreboard last night (and ran the clock)

5 We've had our class questioned twice in 5 years, both times by you guys

6 What did we say about your coaches?

7 EVERYone would say you are whining ("take a knee"?)

8 For the record, I'd say your coaches had a good game plan and executed it as best as could be expected

Facts you are right on all but the first one to be a citizen of Dickson you have to be born here. They like to keep the gen pool small. And hey woody I did get my set at the walffalhouse and saved you a place and you never showed up. Fine show put on by the Patroits D in the fourth shutting the door and nailing shut.great job the D line are beast but need a lot of work on the pass defense .

Facts you are right on all but the first one to be a citizen of Dickson you have to be born here. They like to keep the gen pool small. And hey woody I did get my set at the walffalhouse and saved you a place and you never showed up. Fine show put on by the Patroits D in the fourth shutting the door and nailing shut.great job the D line are beast but need a lot of work on the pass defense .

Stay with us pats, you're too good for that bunch.