2015 Warriors from Jasper

OLD PIRATE

LL, Old Pirate says it's time to gut the prize catch. You will be proved to be the false accuser! Here' goes, since you claim to knows so much, simply go sit down in front of your old pirate @ 12:00 tomorrow. Old Pirate will post a BIG HELLO..unless OP is really Houdini, can't be in two places at the same time! Old Pirate will say his goodbye now! See you Nov 2016. BTW, figure you jest might apologize to coacht fellers for false accusations & lying lips. YOU GOT TO GET YOUR HEAD RIGHT BEFORE YOU COME BACK TO THE T, HELLO........ LOPAO.........Zzzzzzzz

Like i said i dont need to play your games with you. Im not going anywhere either, sorry that you want me to stop giving hints as to who you are. Does that make you uncomfortable? Dont worry, your secret is safe with me.....lol

And like I said from July. They are the best team in the east for 2A. Sometimes the best team doesn't win. They lost one game, but talent wise they are as good as any team with the exception of Trezevant. I will go on and say this. Walters is the best 2A player in the east. It's not even close.

I'm still not sure why they haven't just mailed them the gold ball yet

I believe it's time for you two clowns to shut down your computers. This could be a decent site to talk about the game of football but there's always a couple of rotten apples that spoil the basket. If its not your team playing, and all you want to do is bicker, then stay off the thread. If you can't keep your mouth shut about other's children then stay off the thread. Whether this young man plays another snap of football or goes on with the rest of his life is neither one of you all's business. It is definitely something that does not need to be discussed on here. It has become disgraceful and shameful, to our whole county, to see how parents and fans are getting on these forums, Facebook, etc. and carrying on about a coaches decision on who to play or on the injuries that each one of these young men have or blah, blah, blah! It goes on and on and it is fed by just exactly the kind of stupidity that is on this thread. These kids have enough to deal with these days without a pack of self serving adults on-line talking about them, their school, their friends, and their coaches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you joking me? Did you say embarrassment? I garuntee you I almost choked on my fudge round when I read this mess and spit it up on my Murphy Fair book. I garuntee you ain't even got to look far to see embarrassment. Even that Olbermann man thought you was a embarrassment. You think im joking but im not.

RD and OP are just our own village idiots. The feud is over for the year, bragging rights have been established and jaspers little league hasn't suffered a fiscal collapse but these two morons just continue with the same dried up material. It would be nice if they recognized that a small community with two good teams is once again entering the playoffs with a good chance of success. Most residents have family or friends who have played for both schools and after the yearly game move on and generally support each other. Then again listening to the mindless and repetitive banter of these morons with their exaggerated redneck vernacular should make normal folks feel a little better about theirselves.