Rockwood at Austin East

tigerfan2009

I would love too see rockwood take this one, we have taken several solid teams to AE over the years and u don't want to play them later in season. we could always keep it close 1st half then when there band came out AE stands fill up not joking and it seems to energize the team and they pull away on big plays :mrgreen:

You probably forgot to include the hot sauce with your chicken wings hahaha.  But the Band is very small this year but they are loud... But like you said, 2nd half is when the band gets the team, fans, students, etc hype.  Rockwood better bring their A game because AE won't be going out with ease.  They know what's at stake here.  Its been a little minute since these Roadrunners made the playoffs and they're trying to maintain what they got going this year.   With that said, I say LETS GO AE!!!

You probably forgot to include the hot sauce with your chicken wings hahaha. But the Band is very small this year but they are loud... But like you said, 2nd half is when the band gets the team, fans, students, etc hype. Rockwood better bring their A game because AE won't be going out with ease. They know what's at stake here. Its been a little minute since these Roadrunners made the playoffs and they're trying to maintain what they got going this year. With that said, I say LETS GO AE!!!

Not being a smart butt turtle. But how did AE fall so far down the past few years? Other schools poaching players, coaching lack of talent? I just can't put it together how in our watered down play off system AE should ever miss out. I'm glad the roadrunners are getting it together now.

Tigers by 2 love those Tigers!

Not being a smart butt turtle. But how did AE fall so far down the past few years? Other schools poaching players, coaching lack of talent? I just can't put it together how in our watered down play off system AE should ever miss out. I'm glad the roadrunners are getting it together now.

Tigers by 2 love those Tigers!

Constant coaching carousel if I'm not mistaken.

Yep but I think they lose several kids to nearby schools.

I've got a feeling Fulton gets some. I loved watching the coach Anderson teams at AE he's one man that got the very best out of his teams I remember him taking on 3A teams when AE was 2a when there were only 3 classifications and power house schools from out of state

I've got a feeling Fulton gets some. I loved watching the coach Anderson teams at AE he's one man that got the very best out of his teams I remember him taking on 3A teams when AE was 2a when there were only 3 classifications and power house schools from out of state

Those were the glory days. I played during the 3 classification years. A-E was THE marquis program in AA back then. Multiple state titles. My senior year they had a RB named Leroy Thompson. Probably one of the best backs in the Southeast at that time. God i miss the 80's. He went on to play at Penn State. Basketball program was winning titles back then too. Edited by TigerNation14