Rockwood at Austin East

tigerfan2009

Tiger you should of put "Who Dat, Who Dat Talking about Beating AE". I always enjoyed playing them back in the 80's at Maryville even though they would win it was always fun to hear their fans chant that and the halftime entertainment was always worth the price of admission.

I watched them get beat when we both were playing for the state in 87,heard that chant the whole game.Brentwood was the who dat beat AE.Man those boys were mad,they were a floor above us and they were not happy to say the least!

I watched them get beat when we both were playing for the state in 87,heard that chant the whole game.Brentwood was the who dat beat AE.Man those boys were mad,they were a floor above us and they were not happy to say the least!

Need to dress warm today If you plan on riding across the Roan. Thats a whole different world. Be safe.

Need to dress warm today If you plan on riding across the Roan. Thats a whole different world. Be safe.

Been over many a high Mtn in the cold,out in Utah 70 degrees in the middle of the day and scrape ice of the bike at 7am.Thanks for the heads up just letting some of the cagers get to work.If you know what i mean!LOL.

i sure hope your right. Ive always heard its a tough place to play. Dont think we have ever played them. Havent seen any film yet

Back in the early 2000s all 3 of us: Harriman Rockwood, and AE were both in the same district if I'm not mistaken. I do remember fondly going to AE and picking up a huge win 15-12. That game was in 2000 I do believe.

Definetely gonna be a challenge. Playing for that #2 berth. Lots on the line. Home field vs travelling in the first round. Hope we are up and ready.

Rockwood has every chance to be in and win this game. I think that AE probably has a little more speed and talent though. So the edge has to go to the Roadrunners. If Rockwood gets down then it could be a long night. If Rockwood can control the tempo then the Tigers will be right where they want to be.

Rockwood has every chance to be in and win this game. I think that AE probably has a little more speed and talent though. So the edge has to go to the Roadrunners. If Rockwood gets down then it could be a long night. If Rockwood can control the tempo then the Tigers will be right where they want to be.

This game could go either way. I'll be pulling for the Tigers. 

I would love too see rockwood take this one, we have taken several solid teams to AE over the years and u don't want to play them later in season. we could always keep it close 1st half then when there band came out AE stands fill up not joking and it seems to energize the team and they pull away on big plays :mrgreen: