Rockwood at Austin East

tigerfan2009

i sure hope your right. Ive always heard its a tough place to play. Dont think we have ever played them. Havent seen any film yet

Harriman used to play them. They don't like to lose on that field. Just hope everyone makes it out without fighting, fans included. They threw rocks at our buses as we were leaving after beating them way back in the day

Jesus....i dont have my carry permit. Guess i might need to take my Confederate flag off the truck too. Lmao. Just kidding

Surely its not that bad. Its just high school football

When my dad played them in highschool he told me that they had rocks and glass bottles thrown at them and one guy tried to get in the bus.

When my dad played them in highschool he told me that they had rocks and glass bottles thrown at them and one guy tried to get in the bus.

I never had to play A-E. We had that happen at Wartburg once though. We beat them 48-0. They busted all the windows out of the bus as we were leaving (rocks). Coaches made us ride home with our pads and helmets on. Really hope we dont deal with crap like that up there. I think GCA has them on the road too. I'll let ya know what happens so you guys can be

ready. lol

I never had to play A-E. We had that happen at Wartburg once though. We beat them 48-0. They busted all the windows out of the bus as we were leaving (rocks). Coaches made us ride home with our pads and helmets on. Really hope we dont deal with crap like that up there. I think GCA has them on the road too. I'll let ya know what happens so you guys can be

ready. lol

We played at AE last year and were welcomed in. Absolutely no instances. They treated us great, before and after the game. Only worries you will have are between the lines. Outside the lines, everything is great.