Clarksville Academy @ Huntingdon

ZEBRA35

So CA runs the spread and likes to throw it? Not going to see much change from the Mustangs....going to line up and run it right at you till you stop it then we will slip a receiver out in the flat when you fall asleep...1st turnover this year was last night in wet sloppy conditions...amazing improvement from last year where it seemed we had 1 or 2 a game in big situations...not saying we win but Union City and Trenton game both changed course of game bc of fumbles

Edited by ZEBRA35

So CA runs the spread and likes to throw it? Not going to see much change from the Mustangs....going to line up and run it right at you till you stop it then we will slip a receiver out in the flat when you fall asleep...1st turnover this year was last night in wet sloppy conditions...amazing improvement from last year where it seemed we had 1 or 2 a game in big situations...not saying we win but Union City and Trenton game both changed course of game bc of fumbles

We've fumbled quite a few times this season not terribly bad, just been doing a great job at recovering them.  I'd like to see it less but I wont complain too much.  

I'm predicting Mustangs to win not sure about score yet, depends on how much we focus on passing defense.  I dont see them having a answer for our offense though.  If they keep it close they will have to score 35 at least, I believe.

I'd like to keep starters in too cause of conditioning but I appreciate Swenson showing class too.  The starters will get to play a full game when we play the wildcats the week after I'm sure.

I believe CA will move the ball somewhat but yall will pull away by the half maybe before. They do give you a decent tune up of WC but I will say this.... We dont run no where near the same kind of Off as CA but the Passing game they got is a good one so that will help yall prepare somewhat.

Ill say Final...

H'don - 56

CA - 28

I believe CA will move the ball somewhat but yall will pull away by the half maybe before. They do give you a decent tune up of WC but I will say this.... We dont run no where near the same kind of Off as CA but the Passing game they got is a good one so that will help yall prepare somewhat.

Ill say Final...

H'don - 56

CA - 28

i like our score but I say CA doesn't score four TDs on us. I will give them two TDs