Scotts Hill @ Waverly Central

lionsfan99

What happened how did they hold yall scoreless 2nd half, Trader?

Not Trader, but both teams had multiple big plays called back because of penalties. Both teams had multiple ineligible player down field penalties, holding penalties, and block in the backs. The big difference was that Scott's Hill threw 4 INT's, a fumble on an option play, and a muffed punt Waverly recovered. I believe Waverly had 1 turnover on the night. That obviously hurt Scott's Hill. It looked like #9 was hobbled from the get go tonight as well.

Having only seen Scott's Hill tonight, I'm going to guess this was not one of their more well played games, but I think it will help them going forward.

Congrats to the kids and coaches from Waverly. They have had quite a season.

Edited by 31ballfan

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not Trader, but both teams had multiple big plays called back because of penalties. Both teams had multiple ineligible player down field penalties, holding penalties, and block in the backs. The big difference was that Scott's Hill threw 3 INT's, a fumble on an option play, and a muffed punt Waverly recovered. I believe Waverly had 1 turnover on the night. That obviously hurt Scott's Hill. It looked like #9 was hobbled from the get go tonight as well.

Having only seen Scott's Hill tonight, I'm going to guess this was not one of their most well played games, but I think it will help them going forward.

4 interceptions 1 fumble loss 1 muffed punt

Not Trader, but both teams had multiple big plays called back because of penalties. Both teams had multiple ineligible player down field penalties, holding penalties, and block in the backs. The big difference was that Scott's Hill threw 4 INT's, a fumble on an option play, and a muffed punt Waverly recovered. I believe Waverly had 1 turnover on the night. That obviously hurt Scott's Hill. It looked like #9 was hobbled from the get go tonight as well.

Having only seen Scott's Hill tonight, I'm going to guess this was not one of their more well played games, but I think it will help them going forward.

Pretty much sum's it up...bad night...missed opportunities...could'a, would'a, should'a ...learn and move on. I'm actually impressed that two scores separated them after six turnovers and the penalty count. Similar to the Bruceton game last year, and we played much better afterward...hope to have the same result.