Scotts Hill @ Waverly Central

lionsfan99

You are a good poster on here, and obviously an adult. Don't ever post high school player's names when it has to do with penalties, ejections, or such. They are kids and you are not.

Trader, in my opinion, is the most respected and respectful poster on the T. I have seen numerous posts from Trader and he has never been out of line. He never boasts about his team and certainly never criticizes other teams or players. He obviously is very careful with his words and I have the utmost respect for him. I believe he is one of the reasons so many people on the T wants to see SH do well. I do believe SH will win this game possibly by as much as 2 TD's. My prediction is one TD but it wouldn't surprise me if it was more. Next week we get to host Trader and we plan to cook him a big, fat, juicy burger on the house! If we happen to see each other in the playoffs I'm taking him up on his offer!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I genuinely appreciate the kind words guys...I don't believe that the use of an avatar and moniker to conceal your identity excuses you from your morals, manners, or character, and my family didn't raise me to be rude or disrespectful of others.

No problem using part of the kids name, everyone knows who's out, and I know the young man and his dad(one of the few who know who tradertwo really is) , and was not holding him at fault...he didn't try and injure anyone, or do anything dirty...just a reflexive reaction to being provoked. Enough drama...ready to kick this one off and settle the issue. Have to say that I'm proud of this group of young men for what they've become on and off the field...one team with one goal, and every one of them giving their all to achieve it, whether it's Friday night in October, or Monday afternoon in August. Coach Stroup promised to make them a better team at his introductory "pep rally"...he also promised better sons, husbands, fathers, and members of the community for being part of his program...I think that he's delivered what he promised.

Edited by tradertwo

I know you didn't. I was referring to when you quoted Trader, his quote shows up in your post. But if Trader's OK with it, then so am I.

I was actually the 1st person to reference his name but like Trader said as long as im not bashing on the kid I see nothing wrong with it. And i was actually talking good about his play by posting his stats this season.