Scotts Hill @ Waverly Central

lionsfan99

I'm picking Scotts Hill in this one, in a fairly close game. I like their offensive line and their will to continue to get better throughout the season. Waverly is a good team but their scores don't indicate to me they are any better than when they played Camden Central. They might have had some injuries - I don't know. What do you think Wavo fans? 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm picking Scotts Hill in this one, in a fairly close game. I like their offensive line and their will to continue to get better throughout the season. Waverly is a good team but their scores don't indicate to me they are any better than when they played Camden Central. They might have had some injuries - I don't know. What do you think Wavo fans?

No injuries. Waverly is young. People still doubting the Waverly Tigers. 7-1 people. Guess Wavo is going to have to win state before people start giving respect. Waverly will win Friday night. Besides who are you to talk shouldn't you be worried about your 3 win Camden Lions. They need all the help they can get.

Thanks for the input Wavo. I might be wrong about the Wavo Tigers. Come back on here Saturday morning and tell me I'm wrong then. If I am, I will come back and admit it. Sometimes people who are neutral about two teams can pick them a little better. So far I'm picking pretty good right now. [see Big Ones top ten]  Scotts Hill should win. 

waverly definitely can win this friday.  better than when we played camden? im not sure! friday should tell us a lot.   waverly is definitely young. heard one of scotts hills players was ejected their last game.  also heard he will be missed this week on the field.   anyway! hoping for an injury free game with safe travels for the scotts hill fans.  

No injuries. Waverly is young. People still doubting the Waverly Tigers. 7-1 people. Guess Wavo is going to have to win state before people start giving respect. Waverly will win Friday night. Besides who are you to talk shouldn't you be worried about your 3 win Camden Lions. They need all the help they can get.

Quality Wavo Wins

Camden    3-4

E Hickman   1-7

Loretto       1-7

Hickman       3-4

Cheatham    1-7

Lewis           3-4

Monty Cen.  4-4  

Quality Wavo Wins

Camden    3-4

E Hickman   1-7

Loretto       1-7

Hickman       3-4

Cheatham    1-7

Lewis           3-4

Monty Cen.  4-4  

Quality Scotts Hill Wins

Hickman 3-4

Perry 0-7

Lewis 3-4

JC 1-6

RHS 3-4

Quality Camden Wins

East Hickman 1-7

Cheatham 1-7

Harpeth 3-4

Want to keep talking? 7 wins is 7 wins. And our non region opponents are 3A & 4A Teams. You Camden folk are sore losers. Id be upset too if I were you. No need to come over here and act like our 7 wins were handed to us. Us and our 9th & 10th graders are getting it done. 

Edited by FBHIGHWAY

Nothing personal against Tiger High.........I just think Scotts Hill will win. I'm neutral between those two. Camden is really not in the mix here in this conversation. I knew my Camden team was up against it when they lost AT HOME to a Waverly team loaded with frosh and sophomores. I'm not going to be nasty with you Waverly boys now. I wish you all the best. 

Nothing personal against Tiger High.........I just think Scotts Hill will win. I'm neutral between those two. Camden is really not in the mix here in this conversation. I knew my Camden team was up against it when they lost AT HOME to a Waverly team loaded with frosh and sophomores. I'm not going to be nasty with you Waverly boys now. I wish you all the best.

Well if your picking games is as good as your wins when you were HC @ Camden. I'm not concerned.