Dobyns-Bennett vs Bearden

WaCoJaCo

Guest footballfan100

Batman, were you at the DB Science Hill jv game last night? What has happened to you guys since last year? If I remember correctly, you guys beat us pretty easily as freshman twice last year. Granted, we played a couple juniors in both games this year, but I'm sure db did also. I only noticed a few of the same players. I noticed the good rb only played on the kickoff team. What was up with that? I'm pretty sure the qb last night was new also because he looked very unsure of what to do several times. Don't get me wrong, we'll take the win, but I was expecting 2 really good games this year, but I guess it was our turn this year. Always enjoyed talking with you, hope you were there.

Guest footballfan100

who is the boy wonder u referring to DBIndian? Adams has improved since last year but shouldn't all players get better each year? I know you guys beat us handily twice last year but not this year. I noticed last night that db had a diferent qb, different rb, and looked no where near like the team that beat us twice last year....all I can say is thanks lol  looks like a lot of confusion on the team

Guest footballfan100

I think the #21 from last year (real fast rb) wasn't there or is he the one that batman said that transferred...I watched the game last night on film from last year and he was very fast but I also seen the qb last year was #10.  he seemed to have our number also last year scoring on 2 long runs and had 3 td passes in the two games.  the rbs last year were #20 and #21 but not now.  last night the rbs  were #38 and #49 and the qb was #9....If you guys don need the others, send them to us, im sure Coach Carter would be glad to have them! 

looking forward to our game in a few weeks!!

Guest footballfan100

Playing and coaching not to win is ignorant! That's like saying the jv boys are not important and are expendable. Sends a good message to them. And if u saying the qb was a freshman, that kind of explains why he got sacked so many times and had a rough night. Why not play the qb that helped beat us twice last year? U must be correct in saying that they don't coach to win...wonder why the 2 programs seem to be going in different directions?

Playing and coaching not to win is ignorant! That's like saying the jv boys are not important and are expendable. Sends a good message to them. And if u saying the qb was a freshman, that kind of explains why he got sacked so many times and had a rough night. Why not play the qb that helped beat us twice last year? U must be correct in saying that they don't coach to win...wonder why the 2 programs seem to be going in different directions?

Do not question our coaches. They are the smartest high school coaches around. Have you seen our upper deck. Nobody else has one.

+1

Guest footballfan100

Hahahaha...now that's priceless! Nice talking with you! See u again in a few weeks!! I talked to Batman alot last year but since he's not on here as much now, I guess I'll talk with u. We may meet up and sit together in your upper deck soon! I've been a science hill follower for long time...