Dobyns-Bennett vs Bearden

WaCoJaCo

I hate it for the football parents.many that I miss talking to and probably wonder what the hail I knew a few months ago and why I didn't want to be a football parent any more.I hate it for those coaches that I like and respect on the staff.I hate it for the fans that give their money and expect better from the team they love.But more then anything,I hate this for the kids that are still on the team,many that I've known since they were just starting to school if not longer.

If you know something significant, it needs to be heard by the BOE.

If you know something significant, it needs to be heard by the BOE.

What I knew wouldn't expedite anything.I'm just ecstatic as a parent  not to have a kid playing football and I hope it stays that way.Wouldn't hurt my feelings to not be involved with sports of any kind at DB.Great school and education is what matters.

Hardin Valley gave up 18 to Bradley Central last night, which is somewhat less than the 56 that the Tribe surrendered one week ago. HVA had opportunities to win but they couldn't take advantage.

As we know DB was incredibly fortunate to get the victory over HVA.

HVA's facilities look like a third-world country when compared to DB. However, they are physical, play hard, and are fairly well coached. Can the same be said of the Indians?

A school with DB's facilities should have no excuse for not being successful. So, what's the problem? Coaching? Athletic director? I wonder if the problem doesn't go even higher - The Central Office?

A better question is what will it take for important change to occur. And, who is going to lead the effort.

After all the grief DB fans gave the rest of the members of the old Big 9 conference, I should be reveling in DB’s demise. I can’t because I hate it for the kids. But for the dozen or so DB fans and Coach T posters that laid it on so thick the last 5 or 6 years, You Suck

After all the grief DB fans gave the rest of the members of the old Big 9 conference, I should be reveling in DB’s demise. I can’t because I hate it for the kids. But for the dozen or so DB fans and Coach T posters that laid it on so thick the last 5 or 6 years, You Suck

You shouldn't take it so personal Mrs. Carter. It's just a game. 44-0

You shouldn't take it so personal Mrs. Carter. It's just a game. 44-0

Yeah, You.