Huntingdon @ Wayne County (Week 10)

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

Yeah. I think it was Zebra talking about driving thru Savannah and Waynesboro on the way to C'wood game. I've drove from Adamsville to Huntingdon before. It's a straight shot on Hwy 22, and then it'd be straight across on 64 to Waynesboro. The road is a lot straighter than 13, but I'm not sure it'd be quicker from Huntingdon to Waynesboro than going 13 or taking the highways through Lexington, Parsons, and Clifton and then down to Waynesboro.

Sorry bout that, yeah we go through Clifton and parsons to Camden then shoot over

We have played Hardin County in football 2 times since 1968.... and the last one was ab 25 years ago. Their is a story that dates back about bad blood between the two schools that dates back to when we won the Catfish bowl back in the 50s. Idk really and truly other than we just dont play em.

My grandpa played in that game. I remember him saying we outscored them by like 4 or more TDs but only won 6-0, or something like that. Big write up in the paper and refs investigated but nothing ever came of it. I'll see if I can find his scrapbook if I ever get back home.

My grandpa played in that game. I remember him saying we outscored them by like 4 or more TDs but only won 6-0, or something like that. Big write up in the paper and refs investigated but nothing ever came of it. I'll see if I can find his scrapbook if I ever get back home.

The 1963 game we 6-2 and only played 9 games that season. Was that the yr?

In 1966 we wom 7-6 also?

Coaches at bigger schools don't take a lot of chances. Lose to too many 1A schools who aren't rivals, and you get fired. Lewis County is an exception, our coaches' beef with each other is the only reason we don't play anymore.

That, and it's hard to get the players to rebound from a lose to a smaller school. It's hard to stay motivated for the season and playoffs when you lose to a 1A school by 3 scores, especially when you're projected to have a good season. I know that's how the Chester Co coach felt after the 2010 game. Their MTSU commit(RB) broke his leg that game, and 89's son ear holed the other (DE prospect). I agree with you on Lewis Co.

E Hickman 1-7

Mt Pleasant 4-3

Scotts Hill 5-2

Clarksville Academy 4-3

Riverside 3-4

Bruceton 4-3

Perry Co 0-7

Houston Co 5-2

You can post all the stats u want...bottom line is Scotts Hill is the signature win on your schedule and they are terrible

..unfortunately we play the same sorry opponents...the difference is we play up...3A Milan and Camden 2A McKenzie....your turn

You can't help who your region opponents are, Huntingdon plays 6 of the same opponents. As for non-region, we have history with Mount Pleasant just as yall do the 3 teams you named above. If either of our teams where just squeaking by these teams, then you could make the case that it's a problem. Both WC and Huntingdon have handled their opponents. The only exception being the Scotts Hill game, and as I have stated before. WC has a game like that every year.